Sign in to follow this  

Tutorial No. 2 Save Missing

I want to load up the saved flight scenario for Tutorial 2 as per the instructions on Page 11 of the tutorial.  However, the flight does not appear in the list of scenarios in P3D. 

When I look in the My Documents\Prepar3d v4 Files folder, there are no NGX FLT or WX files.  When I look in the PMDG\737NGX\Panel State folder in the main sim folder, there are a load of files related to the tutorial as stated on Page 177, from different stages of the tutorial as stated, before approach, pushback, takeoff etc. FMC, sav, and rte files.  But the actual scenario save file doesn't appear anywhere.

I noticed this recently prior to a reinstall of Windows and P3D from scratch and now that I have done a reinstall, it is still missing so doesn't seem to get installed.

Is the file saved elsewhere?

Thanks

There was a topic about this issue before:

Seems you have to create the second tutorial yourself once you have finished the first tutorial ...

On 1/13/2018 at 6:49 AM, junkyspam7 said:

Is the file saved elsewhere?

I found the panel states but not the saved flight files.  It's possible I have deleted the saved flight files but they used to be found in the wrong place under Prepar3D v2 Documents.

Dan Downs KCRP