Sign in to follow this  
wrap23

Can someone please teach me to taxi?!

I have been using Saitek Cessna pedals for a few years now, with a basic install, not tweakings, and find taxi steering to be fine. I have compared steering my A2A Cherokee to an actual PA28 161 Warrior, and find the response pretty close. The Saitek pedals are a bit more sensitive, but not that off in my opinion.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Thanks to everyone making recommendations. With the addition of FSUIPC and the use of a micro stick on my Logitech G940 I’m taxiing much better!

• Upvote 1

Don Spence

ASUS Prime Z390-A, i9-9900K @ 5.0GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600MHz, EVGA 1080 Ti SC2, Corsair H100i RGB Platinum cooler, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB, Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2TB, 2 x Intel 730 480GB SSD, CORSAIR RMX White RM850X  PSU, CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X RGB Case, Dell U3818DW

1 hour ago, wrap23 said:

Thanks to everyone making recommendations. With the addition of FSUIPC and the use of a micro stick on my Logitech G940 I’m taxiing much better!

Hi...

Glad you have it sorted - enjoy !

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7