Sign in to follow this  
JACKIETOOLS

Flight1GTN 750 in Milviz Otter

Don’t know where to turn. Having a problem with GTN 750 in Milviz Otter in Prepare3Dv4.1. At beginning of flight it works normal. Cockpit mount works and when I choose drop down or stack gtn 750 the cockpit gtn 750 screen goes black as it should. After about a half hour if I use the drop down both screens stay lit with the drop down map frozen but when I use the keys in the drop down it effects the cockpit mounted gtn. The cockpit mount continues to work but I can no longer use the drop downs. I tried changing the cpu core # to 1 but problem persists. This is the only Milviz aircraft I own. Any suggestions appreciated, Thanks.

Have the Milviz Baron and their Cessna C310 and did not experience anything like that with the F1 GTN before recently transitioning to the RXP GTN. The F1 was totally reliable for me. Just opted for more features.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

The best thing to do would be to head over to the Milviz support forums where our programmers can help you.

For access send Osh you prof of purchase and preferred forum user name.
oisin[at]milviz[dot]com

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

Already registered. Ill give it a try thanks. Whats funny is someone with the JustFlight Otter is experiencing the same exact problem. I also have the JF Otter and it does the same exact thing in the Milviz and JF Otter's