Sign in to follow this  
Alean

Problem with LINDA 3.0.5 A320X Flightsimlabs

Hi guys, initially, everything was working correctly, only now that it's always the fault, that the commands are deactivated alternately, forcing me to reconfigure constantly, I wanted to know, is a problem of exclusion from anti-virus? I await your directions, thank you.

Asus X99 - E WS | Intel 5960X 3.00 GHz OC 4GHz 8 Cores | DDR4 Corsair 32GB RAM /  Grafic Card Rtx 3080 ti 12g Vram  - | V-NAND SSD 970EVO NVMe M2 1TB | Cool Master M2 Silent Pro 1000W | liquid cooler RL-N28L-20PK-R1 | Windows 10 Pro

Hi alean 

I fly with the A320X, P3Dv4.1 and LINDA 3.0.5 almost daily. I have experienced no such problems as you describe. I have no AV software running on my exclusive-use FltSim PC due to issues with false positives with other flt sim software. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hello guys,
I would like to start from the beginning since the installation, because I continue to have the same problem, after the configuration all the commands work, then the defect starts, that some work and some do not, and then all no longer work;
in the screenshot, I would like to know, should I paste the contents of both MACOSX and LINDA _3_0_5_STANDARD V1 folders into the modules folder of the prear3d V4 simulator?

Asus X99 - E WS | Intel 5960X 3.00 GHz OC 4GHz 8 Cores | DDR4 Corsair 32GB RAM /  Grafic Card Rtx 3080 ti 12g Vram  - | V-NAND SSD 970EVO NVMe M2 1TB | Cool Master M2 Silent Pro 1000W | liquid cooler RL-N28L-20PK-R1 | Windows 10 Pro

could it be ChasePlane that conflicts with LINDA?

9 hours ago, alean said:

Hello guys,
I would like to start from the beginning since the installation, because I continue to have the same problem, after the configuration all the commands work, then the defect starts, that some work and some do not, and then all no longer work;
in the screenshot, I would like to know, should I paste the contents of both MACOSX and LINDA _3_0_5_STANDARD V1 folders into the modules folder of the prear3d V4 simulator?

Hi alean

First of all you can ignore the MACOSX folder (should be hidden). I use my Mac to prepare all downloads and it is possible to end up with some hidden MacOS artefacts which have no adverse effect on a PC.

Secondly, it is the only the /modules and /sound folders within the download that should be copied to the Flt Sim root directory (eg. C:/P3D/). This will copy all the relevant files into the correct /modules and /sounds directories. This is detailed in Release Notes included with LINDA download. Alternatively, if you already have LINDA 3.x.x installed you can use the Maintenance tab to select the download source and install in automatically. The same process is required for each aircraft module.

Finally, I did try ChasePlane but found it conflicted with my existing views so I removed it.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

If I remove CheasePlane how do I make windows in the cockpit? is there any alternative to suggest?

As you did before. The normal Flt Sim windows are available by selecting right-click, cockpit and your required view. I can only answer LINDA queries not general usage ones.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hello guys,
I have a new problem with LINDA on A320 Flightsimlabs;
when I start a flight, everything works correctly;
after starting the descent, at feet 10000, when I have to turn on the landing lights, no commands work anymore, and the LINDA window appears all white to me, what can the poblema be?

How are you operating the landing lights? The defined function VC_OVHD_EXTLT_LL_Both_toggle() works for me.

If the problem remains, please follow the Fault Diagnosis procedure and email me the fsuipc5.log and linda2.log.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

For the lights of the landing, I use: 

ON PRESS:    VC OVHD EXTLT LAND L ON 

ON RELEASE: VC OVHD EXTLT LAND L RETR

ON PRESS    VC OVHD EXTLT LAND R ON

ON RELEASE: VC OVHD EXTLT LAND R RETR

The problem is that only the landing lights do not work, no commands work anymore, when they are approaching;

I can see from your previous screenshot that something is not working. Again I need you to follow the Fault Diagnosis thread and email the logs. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

I've just sent you the mail with the files; how do you send the screenshot on the forum in the easiest way?

Thank you for the logs. There is a problem with FSUIPC5 continually restarting. I suggest you download and install the latest version 5.123c. 

Additionally, you have not turned on any LINDA logging. Please read the thread link above. You need to select Developer mode (under LINDA Settings) and select at least VERBOSE logging. Please resend the logs once you have done that  

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hello sorry, I suggest you download the latest version of FSUIPC 5? if so, where should I download it from?