Sign in to follow this  
jewel77

Registration code after reinstalling VoxAtc 7.4

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get again the registration code when reinstalling VoxAtc?

I sent an email to carol@rcsimulations.com before 2 days and i hav no response from them!

I don’t think you need it. It will either know it when you reinstall or you can reuse the original. 

Kent

i7 4790k @4.7Ghz 32Gb DDR3 1333 RTX 2070 GPU Win10 Pro

3 hours ago, 503Kento said:

I don’t think you need it. It will either know it when you reinstall or you can reuse the original. 

When i purchased v7.4 they send me the registration code by email. It's a weird procedure because all other 3rd party softwares have a serial number in the purchase receipt.

I can't find this old email. 

I'm not familiar with the RC Simulations process.  Do they have some sort of order history?  You can probably find your registration code there.

They should be able to help you one way or another.  I know others on this board have worked with them.  I purchased directly from the developer on the voxtac.com site.

Kent

i7 4790k @4.7Ghz 32Gb DDR3 1333 RTX 2070 GPU Win10 Pro

14 hours ago, 503Kento said:

I'm not familiar with the RC Simulations process.  Do they have some sort of order history?  You can probably find your registration code there.

They should be able to help you one way or another.  I know others on this board have worked with them.  I purchased directly from the developer on the voxtac.com site.

I purchased too from their site and i found my order but there is no registration code there.

They sent it to me today via email. This is their way. What to say...