Sign in to follow this  
klamal

Best online gaming PC builder sites

Hello...can anyone recommend a reputable online gaming PC builder?  I had a build all planned out on NewEgg but unfortunately didn't click buy fast enough.  The 1080Ti cards went out of stock so I've missed my chance at the moment.  This has me looking at gaming pc's that are built for me as it seems I can get the 1080Ti that way.  I have no problem building my own PC but I don't want to wait forever for the 1080.  So can I get a totally customize-able experience online and one that is going to be a solid build made up of the components I would normally have put together in my own build?  Or am I better to just wait it out?

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

42 minutes ago, klamal said:

Hello...can anyone recommend a reputable online gaming PC builder?  I had a build all planned out on NewEgg but unfortunately didn't click buy fast enough.  The 1080Ti cards went out of stock so I've missed my chance at the moment.  This has me looking at gaming pc's that are built for me as it seems I can get the 1080Ti that way.  I have no problem building my own PC but I don't want to wait forever for the 1080.  So can I get a totally customize-able experience online and one that is going to be a solid build made up of the components I would normally have put together in my own build?  Or am I better to just wait it out?

Just don't go to Dell. Horrible service!

Whatever you do make sure they have them in stock as well.
If you don't mind overpaying I like alienware even though it is dell.

Personally I would wait. You can get a lot more for the $

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

I got my current rig from Overclockers.co.uk. I'm happy with it and I found their service to be good, especially when my monitor went astray.

I wouldn't get a simming rig from Dell. I can't speak for the service but I  always found their options to be too restrictive. Their Alienware systems don't seem to be worth their cost when you look at what's actually in them. There's more to performance than a badass-looking box...:smile:

1 hour ago, klamal said:

Bought two rigs from CyberPowerPC. No problems. Systems delivered as ordered. 1 is 5 years old. 1 is two years old. Good response to questions/issues. I'd avoid Dell.

• Upvote 1

I've had 2 desktop and three laptop builds by Digitalstorm over the last 12 years... fully customizable, they are great to deal with.

http://www.digitalstorm.com

i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, 750W EVGA SuperNOVA, 512GB Samsung 960 PRO, 1TB Western Digital - Black Edition
RTX 2080Ti (MSI trio), Corsair H115i - 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

Puget Systems in Auburn, WA seem to be a highly skilled and professional mob. Not sure if they've delved (or are willing to) into the complex world of flight simming. If you are in the US a quick call could probably get you all the information you require.

You could check out Jerry's (Barnacules Nerdgasm) videos on YouTube and his experiences with the Pugetsystems guys.

Cheers.

MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4 | i5 13600KF | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 (12GB) | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 850EVO 500GB | 2TB Seagate HDD | Deepcool AK500 CPU Cooler | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 11 22H2 build | MSFS2020 |

Tony K.

I had been building mine myself until my current 2 1/2 year old system..  I have a couple of MicroCenter retail stores near me and was shopping them for components when I learned they custom build for $120.00 and provide a guarantee. Had to purchase the components from them but they are very competitive on prices.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere