Sign in to follow this  
mcarvela

Captain Sim Sale

Has anyone heard anything about the annual Captain Sim $9.99 sale.  Every year it's around January 10 or 11.  This year I've seen nothing.

If you have been a customer on their own web shop you got an email notification about a sale in previous years. This season I did not receive anything so far.

Regards
Frank

Yes, same here.  No notice so far.  Since I switched from FSX to P3Dv3, I'd really like to replace my 727 with the correct version.  727 has always been one of my favorites.  But $35 is a bit much just to replace what I already have, in the wrong version.

• Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

Yeah - I had my eye out too - planned on picking up the Tin Mouse - ah well - I have more than enough aircraft to keep me busy...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

1 hour ago, mcarvela said:

Yes, same here.  No notice so far.  Since I switched from FSX to P3Dv3, I'd really like to replace my 727 with the correct version.  727 has always been one of my favorites.  But $35 is a bit much just to replace what I already have, in the wrong version.

The cost of upgrading many of my existing aircraft is one of the factors that has made me reluctant to migrate to P3Dv4. I think some price reduction for existing users would be reasonable and also promote customer loyalty.

Bill

• Upvote 1

Hoping for new airline type modern panel for C-130Js used as Hurricane Hunters.  Has Captain Sims made it yet?

• Upvote 1

signCopy.jpg

On 1/16/2018 at 11:24 AM, Aharon said:

Hoping for new airline type modern panel for C-130Js used as Hurricane Hunters.  Has Captain Sims made it yet?

I think its far down their list of aircraft to work on.  

BUT Milviz is working on a brand new C-130J.  Probably can check it out on their forums.

• Upvote 1

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

On 1/16/2018 at 9:05 AM, scianoir said:

The cost of upgrading many of my existing aircraft is one of the factors that has made me reluctant to migrate to P3Dv4. I think some price reduction for existing users would be reasonable and also promote customer loyalty.

Bill

Yeah its called the Captainsim sale annually when everything is $10.  Thats how i repurchased for P3D when i switched from FSX.  

• Upvote 1

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

1 hour ago, jason99vmi said:

Yeah its called the Captainsim sale annually when everything is $10.  Thats how i repurchased for P3D when i switched from FSX.  

OK, point taken - fair enough if everything is $10!

Bill

11 hours ago, jason99vmi said:

But that was the original question.  I have no problem replacing FSX titles with P3D titles if everything is $10.  The thing is, the $10 annual sale has always been around January 10,11,12.  This year, nothing.  I'm just hoping they run the sale sometime and don't abandon it completely.

42 minutes ago, mcarvela said:

But that was the original question.  I have no problem replacing FSX titles with P3D titles if everything is $10.  The thing is, the $10 annual sale has always been around January 10,11,12.  This year, nothing.  I'm just hoping they run the sale sometime and don't abandon it completely.

It used to be around Christmas but then last couple years it was late and they did it in early Jan.  Maybe it got pushed back again.  

If they wanna kill Level D and QW they could offer the new 757 at $10 too.  No chance though.  lol.  

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

This thread is seriously misleading. I keep opening it thinking that there's a sale on :rolleyes: which is what this forum is meant to be for.

• Upvote 4

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

5 minutes ago, nealmac said:

This thread is seriously misleading. I keep opening it thinking that there's a sale on :rolleyes: which is what this forum is meant to be for.

Agreed, I fall for this bloody thread title every day. Mmmm...sale...(reads)...d'oh! :angry:

• Upvote 2