Sign in to follow this  
byork

[3 February 2021 ] PMDG 747 V2.0 RELEASED!!!

I am having problems with the takeoff...it doesn't recognize positive rate of climb unless I manually click the status forward on the voice control screen...then, when I do get it caught up to "after takeoff checklist" and come around to land it calls "rotate" after I land and sets the control back to takeoff sequence.  Very frustrating.

6 hours ago, djmorgan said:

I am having problems with the takeoff...it doesn't recognize positive rate of climb unless I manually click the status forward on the voice control screen...then, when I do get it caught up to "after takeoff checklist" and come around to land it calls "rotate" after I land and sets the control back to takeoff sequence.  Very frustrating.

Do you hear the "rotate" call?  That call is also the trigger for the mode change.

Take a look at the tutorials... make sure you say "Takeoff" to put FS2Crew into takeoff mode. 

Yes it says rotate after landing...I am careful to say "takeoff" at the start but perhaps I have gotten sloppy.  Thanks...I'll try again and be sure I do it.  Hopefully that is what caused it.  I appreciate the suggestion.

Hey guys, anyone know how to contact someone in the FS2Crew Store about one's account? Their "contact us" hyperlink throws an error.

I need to contact them because I can't even login to the store to get the new update (May 2020). Logging in doesn't recognize any of my emails (and uses an email, not a username like this forum does).

I do own the product (is why I know to log in for the new installer, because my product told me told the last time I played it).

Thanks

12 hours ago, Kukailimoku said:

Hey guys, anyone know how to contact someone in the FS2Crew Store about one's account? Their "contact us" hyperlink throws an error.

I need to contact them because I can't even login to the store to get the new update (May 2020). Logging in doesn't recognize any of my emails (and uses an email, not a username like this forum does).

I do own the product (is why I know to log in for the new installer, because my product told me told the last time I played it).

Thanks

We're currently doing some web maintenance the ticket system is down while we're doing that.

Just send me a Private Message with your full name, email address and order #.

If the system is not recognizing your email address, maybe you typed it wrong the first time when you created your account or you bought from a 3rd party vendor (not FS2Crew).

Best,

On 6/19/2020 at 5:45 AM, byork said:

We're currently doing some web maintenance the ticket system is down while we're doing that.

Just send me a Private Message with your full name, email address and order #.

If the system is not recognizing your email address, maybe you typed it wrong the first time when you created your account or you bought from a 3rd party vendor (not FS2Crew).

Best,

Thanks! Okay I'll contact you later. And yup, I think I might have bought it from a third party. I get all those PC Aviator and FlightSim.com emails so I'm constantly clicking on bills my paycheck can't handle! So yeah, maybe I did buy it third-party, can't remember. Thanks for the reply so soon.

On 12/11/2020 at 8:42 AM, byork said:

V1.8 is now out!

I just downloaded new version and installed.

But still version 1.7

I have tried to download 2 times. Install three times.

Still 1.7

737Ngxu is updated ok but the difference is that 737 installer ask for install directx. 747 installer do not

//Jonas

Edited by hjontemyra

49 minutes ago, hjontemyra said:

I just downloaded new version and installed.

But still version 1.7

I have tried to download 2 times. Install three times.

Still 1.7

737Ngxu is updated ok but the difference is that 737 installer ask for install directx. 747 installer do not

//Jonas

Are you trying to download from the FS2Crew website or some other 3rd party resller?

Send me a Support Ticket at: www.fs2crew.com

Just now, byork said:

Okay, that's just the Config Manager showing 1.7.

The in game code is still v1.8.

It's just a cosmetic issue in the config manager.  I'll fix it, but it's not worth re-downloading over.

Ok. Thanks for prompt answer (as always!).