Sign in to follow this  
byork

[3 February 2021 ] PMDG 747 V2.0 RELEASED!!!

Hi, 

Main interface panel won't open through keystroke and not load through p3d menu. I get a black box instead, in the middle down part of my screen. I double checked it's active from fs2crew panel. Opening manualy fs2crew cam selector I get the window but not the main or the scondary panel. Update 1.5 installed now with this issues.

Cheers

P3d v4.5 hf2 PMDG QOTS II 747 800

Bryan, 

I could not upload the file because it's been rejected. So I opened a ticket pasting my panel.cfg

Uninstalling and reinstalling it didn't worked

Regards

Hello, Bryan! Thanks for updates! Can I just install the update without deleting the current version? Just start the installer and update?

Vladyslav Kostiukov

Bryan, can I start my flight from "Cold And Dark" panes state? I would like to change default panel state to "Cold and Dark" in PMDG menu.

Vladyslav Kostiukov

Good Morning

Seems that this is causing my nose wheel steering to not function. Without FS2crew installed everything works as advertised. Any suggestions?

5 minutes ago, armstrong000072 said:

Good Morning

Seems that this is causing my nose wheel steering to not function. Without FS2crew installed everything works as advertised. Any suggestions?

In what way?  Please be specific.  Are you using UGCX with a hardware tiller?

Cheers,

Hi,

is there still no fix for the parkingbreak issue? I have Version 1,6A but if i check the Version here: D:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG747QOTSII\VersionCheck

it tells me that i have Version 1.6

i also have the latest pmdg 747 update.

i cant start with the preflight checklist because the copilot says always: Cpt set the parking break first please. But it is set.

Edited by Snusnu

2 hours ago, Snusnu said:

Hi,

is there still no fix for the parkingbreak issue? I have Version 1,6A but if i check the Version here: D:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG747QOTSII\VersionCheck

it tells me that i have Version 1.6

i also have the latest pmdg 747 update.

i cant start with the preflight checklist because the copilot says always: Cpt set the parking break first please. But it is set.

You need to update the PMDG 747 aircraft to the latest version via the PMDG Ops Center.

The SDK problem was a PMDG problem, not a FS2Crew problem.

PMDG fixed it in an update they released about a week ago.

I'm pretty sure you don't have that update.

Please triple check you have the latest PMDG update.

Best,

Edited by byork

Hi, 

thx for your help. I was sure that i have had the correct updates with p3d 4.5 and 5.0. maybe the pmdg updater did not update both pmdg versions for each sim. However its working now.

8 hours ago, Snusnu said:

Hi, 

thx for your help. I was sure that i have had the correct updates with p3d 4.5 and 5.0. maybe the pmdg updater did not update both pmdg versions for each sim. However its working now.

Glad you got it sorted!