Sign in to follow this  
GregC

What's next for PMDG?

9 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

From the December 21 teaser, it's obvious they're getting into the calendar business.

Alex Pugh

So will each month have one of their faces across the top?:laugh:

25 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

From the December 21 teaser, it's obvious they're getting into the calendar business.

Alex Pugh

lol :biggrin:

Simon

Based on past evidence - my guess from the PMDG crew would be — excellent things.  Granted their lack of real communication about stuff - I can only imagine that there is significant stuff going on behind the scenes that will only lead us to excellent things!  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, 777200lrf said:

And the promised 737 BBJ - David Lee

Not to mention a real cargo conversion... 

• Upvote 1

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

1 hour ago, PaulGR said:

Not to mention a real cargo conversion... 

Updating their 1900C/D line for P3D and making it 100% full system modelling would be really great. A lot of Ameriflight and Alpine Air Cargo routes I'd like to fly. - David Lee

Oh God, not one of these threads again. 

We've already been through the expected whining about the MD-11, which - apparently - the whole FS community is missing... and of course the 777-200ER, and BBJ, which PMDG - again apparently - has promised.

I assume the thread will go into a frenzy about PMDG's so-called lack of progress and communication about XP development, and how the DC-6 isn't working in XP11 and how the sky's falling... 

I keep asking myself why, when anyone opens a thread at the PMDG forum, the thread twists and turns into these topics - which already have been answered elsewhere. 

PMDG is well aware of what they have and haven't promised. And why people keep bringing it up at every chance they get, is really mysterious...

Oh, well... I'll run for cover, before the flame-war starts...

• Upvote 3

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I like to think and believe that this silence is just the calm before the storm :biggrin:

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

2 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

We've already been through the expected whining about the MD-11, which - apparently - the whole FS community is missing... and of course the 777-200ER, and BBJ, which PMDG - again apparently - has promised.

I assume the thread will go into a frenzy about PMDG's so-called lack of progress and communication about XP development, and how the DC-6 isn't working in XP11 and how the sky's falling... 

I keep asking myself why, when anyone opens a thread at the PMDG forum, the thread twists and turns into these topics - which already have been answered elsewhere. 

PMDG is well aware of what they have and haven't promised. And why people keep bringing it up at every chance they get, is really mysterious...

Please don’t mention about x-plane or the topic will be closed in no time :) it seems they just hate it

What’s next for PMDG?

Would it be too much to hope for a more civilized, patient and tolerant forum that focused on full learning and assistance of the current comprehensive line-up of superlative products?

Now, THAT would really be something!

• Upvote 2

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

6 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

I am sure you have noticed that everyone is having fun in here and nobody takes it too serious... 

The good thing about a forum is, nobody has to click on certain threads. 

:D

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, lasnubes said:

What’s next for PMDG?

Would it be too much to hope for a more civilized, patient and tolerant forum that focused on full learning and assistance of the current comprehensive line-up of superlative products?

Now, THAT would really be something!

That's why there is a support forum - hence why this is called "General Discussion" :):):)

If you read the thread you would find that there is no hostility in the forum, only friendly discussion from people who are vivid PMDG supporters so please don't be hypocritical and spark something you're trying to avoid. :dry:

• Upvote 5

I think the one thing you need as a flight simmer is Patience or you would never do it.  

• Upvote 3

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

777-200/ER and -300 would be their money maker this year. But probably a 737 MAX. Right now it's stilla  bit new even in real world...I wouldn't expect it from PMDG any time soon.

• Upvote 1

They'll do a 737-MAX. They should do a 787. A 767 would be a gift from heaven. A MD-11 is a pip dream (despite my own preference/desire).

• Upvote 4

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.