Sign in to follow this  

My 10,000th post! Add-on giveaway!

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

And keep on posting Jeroen, congrats.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Thanks for the congrats and kind words, everyone. And for the numbers. I'm surprised some people congratulated me but didn't even add a number...! It's FREE, guys! :cool:

16 hours ago, vgbaron said:

I shall however have to move this to hangar chat - should get good exposure there also.  :biggrin:

Thanks for the move: I already expected that you would do that for me. :happy: I simply wanted to start the topic in the subforum I visit and participate the most even though I knew Hangar Chat was the more appropriate one... :laugh:

I think I will wait until this topic has dropped from the 1st or 2nd page, at which moment I doubt anyone will add something to it, and then I will announce the winner. So stay tuned. 

Felicitations (French in the text) a worldwide audience 

134520 is my guess!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Gefeliciteerd, Jeroen! Altijd een welkom gezicht in de topics die ik gepost heb. ;)

(For the English speaking audience(I dont want to make it seem I'm trying to shut anyone out by writing in Dutch, of course): Congratulations, Jeroen! Always a welcome face in the topics I've posted.)

I dont have that much time to fly anymore and I've got pretty much everything I want, from which I know I will actually use it with the limited time I have, but on the other hand, I always like a chance to compete in guessing games. Ah well, I'd love to add FTX ESSA to my system, so... :P

Here's my guess: 99997 files

Cheers!

Maarten

Since this post has dropped from the first page I will announce the winner tomorrow (Saturday January 20) so if you haven't participated yet, this is your last chance. :happy: