Sign in to follow this  

My 10,000th post! Add-on giveaway!

What a wonderfully generous offer Jeroen, nice one!

I'll play - 350

... I'm probably way off! :blush:

Stuart Furley

I guess

Congrats on the milestone.

I was just about to check the topic for who's guess was best because no one posted anymore for a day or so but well, now Jim just posted, I will give it another few hours. :happy: And thanks for the congrats!

BTW It's very funny to see how the guesses go from 2 digit numbers to 6 digit numbers...!

And the winner is...

On 16-1-2018 at 10:11 PM, hjsmuc said:

Hans got closest to the exact number which is 29103 files. Check this screenshot:

Filesfolders.png

I'll contact you via PM, Hans!

And thanks for all congratulations, everyone. :happy:

Damn it! 

My reckoning was that it was simply your Download Folder - which would only contain the Installers, Readmes, Manuals, etc. - not the entire unpacked Install Files.

Oh well,

Best man won.

Well done Hans.

I bet twice your post count, if I had bet 3 times I would have been golden! :laugh:

Congratulations and thanks for the excitement Jeroen!

Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

12 hours ago, ganter said:

Damn it! 

My reckoning was that it was simply your Download Folder - which would only contain the Installers, Readmes, Manuals, etc. - not the entire unpacked Install Files.

Well, that actually is the case apart from only TWO folders... The folder that is too blame for fooling you the most is my ProATC folder which contains extra ATC voices (unzipped) and the Sky Force folder in which I made a few manual backups of my texture folder in various conditions. I didn't add those on purpose to fool anyone LOL but I kept things as they actually were because I didn't want to make things too easy. :cool: But even without those two folders your 46 would have been way off. :happy: