Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

EBAY ILLEGAL SCAMMERS?!

Guest amtran752

[removed link]Check that guy out, is he illegal or what?All you need is an ISP issued email address and you can create a user login for ebay, and bid on them, and not pay up. Can't make you pay for something illegal. They maybe Ebay will get the idea.Help folks, shut this garbage down!!!!

Guest amtran752

Check out his feedback, first page. Why hasn't Ebay shut this guy down?

Guest amtran752

[image removed]

Guest amtran752

He has cancelled 10 of 13 of my bids for his products. He will be selling several of them. He will profit about 50 pounds.He IS getting away with it.

Guest AMT752

I wonder what he'll buy with his money, maybe the Flight1 PC-12 and put it on a CD for everyone to use. Or buy a CD product, and make all the copies he wants.

Guest ba747heavy

Best to report this to the ebay guys. Lets not give these pirates a venue of advertisements for there software on AVSIM.

Guest Ken_Salter

These two users are the same person. The accounts have been blocked pending investigation.I have removed all images and links to the ebay posting. There is no use giving free adverts.