Sign in to follow this  
Rickatsea

CP Version 0.4.178 will not connect to P3DV4.1

First off, I feel CP is a truly outstanding product and worthy of many accolades.     That said, my flawless CP install which I've enjoyed immensely since switching from EZ , just broke down when the update to version 0.4.178 beta was installed.  

It seems the opposite has happened for me.  Now CP will not (red box) connect to P3DV4.1.   I wanted to post before I took any further action.     Suggestions?

Thanks in advance !

Rick

Hi

I have the same issue. Up until yesterday everything working fine not just have red box and saying sim not active?

Can you guys generate a Report file from the Preferences and send it to us at the address mentioned at the top of the file? We will have a look at that.

thanks!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thanks you for the reports, we have identified the issue and we will post an update later today.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I just back into the sim,  got the update as it started, problem solved!   AMAZING!!   I don't know if I got lucky this time or you guys fixed a goof, doesn't matter.  If all the issues folks are having across the board with flight sims and addons etc etc got solved like this, who knows what that would do for this venture overall!   Many thanks Keven and all those at your outfit working to enhance and improve flight simulation for the rank and file all over the globe.    You clearly have passion in what your doing and talent to boot!  Keep up the great work!   You have earned another loyal customer.

Rick