Sign in to follow this  
filou

You do not know your Sim.

5 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Maybe he meant I didn't know that plane was a default addon?  It's ok though.  I think Filou has a sort of artistic style of shots, and I like them.  Others like Mik and Henry might have more real lighting but it's just their way to make a shot.  I guess in P3D v4 I do a little post processing because I don't run HDR in sim (not a fan).  But in XP11 I just spit out the pics without touching any lighting.  I think they look reasonably realistic.

Also, it seems that there is a slight language barrier here...  some of the comments seem off-color to some but not to others.  Nothing in this thread bothers me.

I defend "my lighting" that i use with XP but I never impose it and if it is the best for me I understand it very well is not especially for others.

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

Guest Mik75
12 minutes ago, filou said:

I defend "my lighting" that i use with XP but I never impose it and if it is the best for me I understand it very well is not especially for others.

Bring on these screenshots! They are truly inspiring! :-)

3 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

Filou,

Defend all you like mate.

Xplane is great, BUT, so is P3D FSX and FSW.  

There is aboslutely no need to denigrate other simmers using other platforms.

I believe there is an obvious language problem here and that you either do not understand my posture, or, have no regard for them.

Either way, I cannot see you changing your attitude and further explanations are superfluous. I am now bowing out of this post and hope to post another day.

I DO know my sim/sims

Regards

Tony

Tony

You forgot the main one.when I publish my photos on this forum. it is well indicates that it is for the section XP11.And when I say i don't like P3D,FSX and FSW  "I denigrate nothing at all" the definition of denigrating is not at all that...Now, I can say and these are my convictions that XP11 is the best simulator more modern, more promising than the others.I have the right to express myself on my personal feeling and you do not have to answer or confront my personal feelings.And you all finally do not hesitate to show me your exceptional photos from all the rest of the simulator. It could make me change my mind because I look at all the different sim pictures.I have an open mind.

Regards

Filou

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

40 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

There is aboslutely no need to denigrate other simmers using other platforms.

He has not once denigrated another platform or another simmer. He has simply defended himself, with some dignity from what appear to be pointless attacks. 

• Upvote 2

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography