Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

XP11: FJS B732 v3 is a masterpiece

Guest Mik75

Without words... (Ortho4XP, stock LIML, Aerosoft EDDF, stock WX, stock clouds, MaxxFX, tweaked art controls)

dq7dw4pq2rfmngidc.jpg
dq7dwacvz4f8k0i68.jpg
dq7dwfywwbi7mumm8.jpg
dq7dwlho83f5elhxc.jpg
dq7dwrv8d3gts7400.jpg
dq7dwy2njstrkip6o.jpg
dq7dx56pslmyflam8.jpg
dq7dxbk94r0s3n2m8.jpg
dq7dxi46v31kb0n40.jpg
dq7dxnt1tzdczxce8.jpg
dq7dxu0jsh3vjxd6o.jpg
dq7dxzmt800gazri8.jpg
dq7dy520ctdla4hkw.jpg
dq7dyaps2wi8yek8w.jpg
dq7dyil9hcgixovsw.jpg
dq7dyo6up0kyfx24g.jpg
dq7dytxehib2dk5xc.jpg
dq7dyzwpdx1rh9erk.jpg
dq7dz79o7fbyhmlmo.jpg
dq7dzdbtnurl2mm80.jpg

The attention to detail and the texturing is mindblowing! D-ABHD was a former CONDOR aircraft. When Lufthansa took it over, the original "CONDOR" logo could still be seen underneath the LH lettering! (as can be seen on real life photos of the aircraft!)

Oh, and she just sounds, feels and flies as nice as she looks! ;-)

Thanks a lot for viewing!

Fanastic shots! I love her too :)

Guest Mik75
5 minutes ago, jt8d9a said:

Fanastic shots! I love her too :)

Thx a lot! I’m really impressed by the overall appearance, the texturing, the whole look and feel, and the night lighting! This piece of software is truly a piece of art, because it gives me the feeling actually being there! :-)

Guest Mik75
54 minutes ago, Pascal_LSGC said:

Wow, thanks Michael, that's breathtaking. Never seen so realistic metal.

Cheers,

Pascal

Jawdropping, isn’t it? And let’s not forget, these are real time reflections that show the actual surroundings, and that’s happening with a smoothness of 40-50 fps! And the cockpit windows, the top of the glareshield, the plastic of the window panels in the cabin, etc. The texturing and the use of PBR is really impressive. I have to repeat myself: It’s a work of art! Have you seen the other thread with pics at night („Dynamic Lighting at its best“)? What an amazing addon. And it really handles and flies extremely nicely as well! The integration of the stock FMC works flawlessly. System depth (from what I’ve seen so far) is very good as well, with details like APU EGT is rising when you put load on it (like engine start), etc. The control column and speedbrake lever make distinctive sounds, etc. So much attention to detail in this release, just WOW!!!

A masterpiece it is!  For me, It's like a good book; I just can't put it down!  I find myself flying the daylights out of this thing! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Bill Alderson

1 hour ago, Mik75 said:

Jawdropping, isn’t it? And let’s not forget, these are real time reflections that show the actual surroundings, and that’s happening with a smoothness of 40-50 fps!

Jack is without doubt an artist along with a very good flight model/systems developer. I can't wait to try it in VR: probably would spend one hour scrutinizing every part of the cockpit, and then walking around the machine and jump trying to see me in the reflections, before even flying ! :laugh:

My problem: I have to resist the urge to buy the update right now. :blink:

Have you seen the other thread with pics at night („Dynamic Lighting at its best“)?

Yes, of course ! And I can imagine that in real time !

Cheers

Guest Mik75
12 minutes ago, Bill Alderson said:

A masterpiece it is!  For me, It's like a good book; I just can't put it down!  I find myself flying the daylights out of this thing! :biggrin:

Yeah, I´m totally with you! ;-)

Guest Mik75
2 minutes ago, Pascal_LSGC said:

Jack is without doubt an artist along with a very good flight model/systems developer. I can't wait to try it in VR: probably would spend one hour scrutinizing every part of the cockpit, and then walking around the machine and jump trying to see me in the reflections, before even flying ! :laugh:

My problem: I have to resist the urge to buy the update right now. :blink:

Yes, of course ! And I can imagine that in real time !

Cheers

Oh, that´s a bit sad! I hope, you´ll be able to get it anytime soon! It´s too much fun to fly... ;-)

3 minutes ago, Mik75 said:

Oh, that´s a bit sad! I hope, you´ll be able to get it anytime soon! It´s too much fun to fly... ;-)

No worries: I won't be able to wait for months anyway, as I don't want to miss the discount deadline ! ;)

Cheers

Hey guys, maybe you can help me with this aircraft.  

I'm trying to get a "heavy feel" on the flight controls, mainly roll and pitch, like I have with the IXEG 737.  This 732 feels so light on the controls that it's very hard to hand fly for me.  I know that it is something that I have set wrong but it seems no matter where I put the settings on the yoke, there is no "heaviness" to the aircraft.  It's just all over the place when I'm hand flying.

I'm using the PFC 737 yoke and pedals.

The pedals seem ok, it's just the roll and pitch that seem very light and touchy.

I'm no expert with X-Plane, so I'm sure that I'm doing something wrong.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Maybe someone can take a screenshot of their yoke settings.

Thank you,

Bob

17 hours ago, Mik75 said:

Without words... (Ortho4XP, stock LIML, Aerosoft EDDF, stock WX, stock clouds, MaxxFX, tweaked art controls)

dq7dw4pq2rfmngidc.jpg
dq7dwacvz4f8k0i68.jpg
dq7dwfywwbi7mumm8.jpg
dq7dwlho83f5elhxc.jpg
dq7dwrv8d3gts7400.jpg
dq7dwy2njstrkip6o.jpg
dq7dx56pslmyflam8.jpg
dq7dxbk94r0s3n2m8.jpg
dq7dxi46v31kb0n40.jpg
dq7dxnt1tzdczxce8.jpg
dq7dxu0jsh3vjxd6o.jpg
dq7dxzmt800gazri8.jpg
dq7dy520ctdla4hkw.jpg
dq7dyaps2wi8yek8w.jpg
dq7dyil9hcgixovsw.jpg
dq7dyo6up0kyfx24g.jpg
dq7dytxehib2dk5xc.jpg
dq7dyzwpdx1rh9erk.jpg
dq7dz79o7fbyhmlmo.jpg
dq7dzdbtnurl2mm80.jpg

The attention to detail and the texturing is mindblowing! D-ABHD was a former CONDOR aircraft. When Lufthansa took it over, the original "CONDOR" logo could still be seen underneath the LH lettering! (as can be seen on real life photos of the aircraft!)

Oh, and she just sounds, feels and flies as nice as she looks! ;-)

Thanks a lot for viewing!

It's about time someone modeled this classic aircraft on a high level, although I prefer the smaller stuff so I can fly out of those 'ol dirt airstrips....  Your pictures certainly do this add-on justice!  I love the jets with the steam gauges.

John

11 minutes ago, Cactus521 said:

It's about time someone modeled this classic aircraft on a high level, although I prefer the smaller stuff so I can fly out of those 'ol dirt airstrips....  Your pictures certainly do this add-on justice!  I love the jets with the steam gauges.

John

Try to not quote his entire post.... you basically made a double of the pics!

Anyway, amazing pics Mik

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest Mik75

Thx a lot for commenting, guys! ;-) I’ll take her for another flight tonight! :-)

Guest Mik75
3 hours ago, signmanbob said:

Hey guys, maybe you can help me with this aircraft.  

I'm trying to get a "heavy feel" on the flight controls, mainly roll and pitch, like I have with the IXEG 737.  This 732 feels so light on the controls that it's very hard to hand fly for me.  I know that it is something that I have set wrong but it seems no matter where I put the settings on the yoke, there is no "heaviness" to the aircraft.  It's just all over the place when I'm hand flying.

I'm using the PFC 737 yoke and pedals.

The pedals seem ok, it's just the roll and pitch that seem very light and touchy.

I'm no expert with X-Plane, so I'm sure that I'm doing something wrong.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Maybe someone can take a screenshot of their yoke settings.

Thank you,

Bob

I use a Saitek X55, and handflying the B732 actually feels very good. There is a problem with the ground effect after rotation and before touchdown (roughly 100ft above ground), where the elevator gets quite uncontrollable and the plane gets „sucked“ onto the ground. That is due to changes in the flight model after XP11 version 11.10, I think. I’m pretty sure, we’ll see a solution for that anytime soon. Many users, including me, are reporting this issue, over at the org forum.