Sign in to follow this  
Jammin16

Help to P3D

On 8/2/2018 at 6:04 PM, vgbaron said:

Disable content error checking in P3D options.

Vic

On 8/2/2018 at 10:53 PM, Poppet said:

Hello Startour. Launch Prepar3D go to Options > Application > Error Reporting

Hey guys
I am very sorry that I have not responded to this post for some time, but the truth is that my PC has not worked so it has been reinstalling windows.

So here yesterday I wanted to activate my P3D v4 simulator but I could not, this message always comes: Errors: No remaining activations. Activations run out when Prepar3D is not properly uninstalled. and is then installed again. Contact Licensing@Prepar3d.com with this error and your license ID: (5013)

I have contacted that email address but have not received an answer, I think it is annoying that it is not easier to get in touch with Prepar3D.🤬

So I would hear if there are any of you who can help me ???

Best Regards Startour

Hello Startour

When you sent the email to licensing@prepar3d.com did you receive an auto-responder reply  ?  You should of received this reply moments later ?

License activation's can take up to 2 business days, weekends and holidays are not Included

For future reference ensure you first at least Uninstall \ Deactivate the Prepar3D Client before making any major changes to your computer (Reinstalling windows) 

See here for a short video 

3 hours ago, Poppet said:

Hej Startour

Når du sendte emailen til licensing@prepar3d.com, Licensaktivering kan tage op til 2 arbejdsdage, weekender og helligdage er ikke inkluderet

Hello sir, thank you very much for your reply, I appreciate your reply so quickly.Of course, they do not answer when it's weekend holidays days 😊👍 You have to thank you for clarifying how to uninstall P3D v4 and the two-tier that belongs to YT. I'm still trying to find P3D v4 because it's much more different than FSX & FSX: SE.

But many times again thanks for your help and your fast return

Best Regards Startour

2 hours ago, Startour said:

Hello sir,

LOL! Startour, I realize it's probably the translator but Poppet is not a he. She is our very helpful and knowledgeable Moderator - Elaine Dixon.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

19 hours ago, vgbaron said:

LOL! Startour, I realize it's probably the translator but Poppet is not a he. She is our very helpful and knowledgeable Moderator - Elaine Dixon.

Vic

OH, I'm really sorry!😨

It was not my intention to offend anyone 😳

Edited by Startour

Absolutely no problem and I am positive Elaine was not offended. Believe me, she and I have both been called much worse!

Vic😃

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

11 hours ago, vgbaron said:

Absolut ikke noget problem, og jeg er positiv Elaine var ikke fornærmet. Tro mig, hun og jeg er begge blevet kaldt meget værre!

Vic 😃

Okay I'm glad to hear that it was not insulting, phiw! 👍😄 

But both of you should thank you for your help, I'm really happy. Thank you friends

Best regards Startour

On 8/26/2018 at 7:52 PM, vgbaron said:

Absolutely no problem and I am positive Elaine was not offended. Believe me, she and I have both been called much worse!

Vic😃

On 8/25/2018 at 10:24 AM, Poppet said:

Hello Startour

When you sent the email to licensing@prepar3d.com did you receive an auto-responder reply  ?  You should of received this reply moments later ?

License activation's can take up to 2 business days, weekends and holidays are not Included

Hey vgbaron and poppet,

I have a question about PFPX worked with P3D v4, If yes, how do I install it. I have PFPX on DVD so I guess I just install it as I usually ??? 

But I can also see that there have been a couple of hotfixes to PFPX, how are the installers ???

1 hour ago, Startour said:

Hey vgbaron and poppet,

I have a question about PFPX worked with P3D v4, If yes, how do I install it. I have PFPX on DVD so I guess I just install it as I usually ??? 

But I can also see that there have been a couple of hotfixes to PFPX, how are the installers ???

why  not  try  sim brief   since  its  free   and   works great  just  as  good  as  pfpx

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

On 8/25/2018 at 4:32 PM, vgbaron said:

Vic

On 8/25/2018 at 10:24 AM, Poppet said:

For future reference ensure you first at least Uninstall \ Deactivate the Prepar3D Client before making any major changes to your computer (Reinstalling windows) 

See here for a short video 

Hey there,

I have a little problem with my P3D v4. The problem is it lags every time I fly under 10.000ft, and some times it lags where I fly over 10.000 ft. My fps is between 20 and 40 but sometimes it can fall to 4 or 7 fps. It lags most when I fly over cities or landscapes. And my GPU temperture has a temperature of 82 Cdegrees.

*My computer

Windows 10 Home

i5 7600k CPU

GTX 1080 8 GB

2x DDR 4 8 GB 2400MHz

My setting in P3D v4 right now:

Display

• Display Global Settings (profile: Custom)
  • Image and Texture Quality: (FXAA: ON) (AA8xMSAA)(Texture Fitering: Anisotropic 16x) (Texture Resolution: High - 2048x2048)
  • Full Screen Settings (Display: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080.0.0) (Resolution: 1920x1080x32) (Auto-fill-Main ViewON)
  • Frame Rate Controls (VSync: ON) Triple Buffering ON ( Target frame rate: Unlimited)
  • View and Panel Settings ( Wide-view Aspect Ratio: OFF) (Mipmap VC Panels: ON) ( 2-D panel transparency (%): 0)

World

• Terrain (Level of ditail radius: MAX) (Tessellation Factor: Ultra) (Mesh Resolution: 19m(Texture Resolution: 1m) (Use high-resolution terrain texture: ON)
  • Scenery Objects (Scenery complexity: Extremely Dense) (Autogen draw distance: Extremely High) (Autogen vegetation density: Extremely Dense) (Autogen Building Density: Extremely Dense) (Dynamic 3D Autogenvegetation: ON)
  • Water Bathymentry (watar DetailsUltra) (Enable Bathymentry: ON) 
  • Reflections (Clouds: ON) (User vehicle: ON) (Simobject: ON) (Terrain: ON) (vegetation: ON) (Building: ON)
  • Special Effects ( Special Effects detail: High) (Special Effects distance: High)

Lighting

• (Enable HDR Lighting: ON) (Brightness: 1,20) (Bloom: 0,12) (Saturation: 1,10) (Dynamic reflections: Ultra) (Dynamic Light: ON) (Landing-lights illuminate ground: ON) (Display Lens flare: ON)
  • Shadows (Shadow quality: Ultra) (Shadow draw distance: Ultra)
  • Casting and receiving (Internal vehicle: ON Cast & Receive)
  • Casting and receiving (External vehicle: ON Cast & Receive)
  • Casting and receiving (Simutation Objects: ON Cast & Receive)
  • Casting and receiving (vegetation: ON Cast & Receive)
  • Casting and receiving (Buildings: ON Cast & Receive)
  • Casting and receiving Particles: ON Cast)
  • Casting and receiving (Clouds: ON Cast)
  • Casting and receiving (Terrain: ON Cast)
  • Casting and receiving ( No shadow Flagged Content: OFF)

Water

• Virsual Settings (Cloud draw distance: 80mi)
  • Virsual Settings (Cloud coverage density: Maximum)
  • Virsual Settings (simple Clouds: OFF)
  • Virsual Settings (Detailed Clouds: ON)
  • Virsual Settings (Volumetric Fog: ON)
  • Virsual Settings (Detailed Precipitation: ON)
  • Virsual Settings (windshield Effects: ON)
  • Virsual Settings (Thermal visualization: None)
  • Simulation Settings (Enable Turbulence and thermal effects on vehicle: ON)
  • Simulation Settings (Rate at which changes over time: Very High)

I hope you can help me see if there's something I've done wrong?

Regards Startour

Edited by Startour

Each system is different and what you see depends a lot on where and how you fly. 

Just some things you can try

Turn FXAA off

use 4xMSAA

Texture resolution - 1024x1024

Vsync off  Triple Buffer off - FPS lock at 24 or 30

Fly like that for a while and see how it looks to you - then adjust your various settings to give you the SMOOTHEST operation at the LOWEST FPS setting.

If using weather add ons - use fewer cloud levels.

Vic

• Like 1

15 hours ago, vgbaron said:

Each system is different and what you see depends a lot on where and how you fly. 

Just some things you can try

Turn FXAA off

use 4xMSAA

Texture resolution - 1024x1024

Vsync off  Triple Buffer off - FPS lock at 24 or 30

Fly like that for a while and see how it looks to you - then adjust your various settings to give you the SMOOTHEST operation at the LOWEST FPS setting.

If using weather add ons - use fewer cloud levels.

Vic

Okay, I would like to edit my settings after your guide. But what is FXAA, MSAA, Vsync and Triple Buffer to???

Not sure I understand your question but a browse through this - it may explain some.

http://www.prepar3d.com/SDKv4/LearningCenter.php

Those settings are located in your options menu in P3D - you would change them there.

I suggest changing one at a time and flying for a bit to see how the affect your sim. Typically the FXAA setting "softens" the edges of gauges, etc - sometimes making them difficult to read but some people like it that way.

Vic

13 hours ago, vgbaron said:

Ikke sikker på, jeg forstår dit spørgsmål, men en gennemgang gennem dette - det kan forklare nogle.

http://www.prepar3d.com/SDKv4/LearningCenter.php

Disse indstillinger findes i din valgmenu i P3D - du vil ændre dem der.

Jeg foreslår at ændre en ad gangen og flyve lidt for at se, hvordan den påvirker din sim. Typisk gør FXAA-indstillingen "blødgør" målernes kanter osv. - nogle gange gør dem vanskelige at læse, men nogle mennesker kan lide det på den måde.

Vic

You have understood my question, so I'd take a look at it today and I'll give you answers when I've got it fixed. Thank you for the help we are talking about during the weekend.

On 9/6/2018 at 8:34 PM, vgbaron said:

Not sure I understand your question but a browse through this - it may explain some.

Hi,

I would like to hear if anyone can help me what I need help is to get in touch with the FlightSim Store's support I obviously can not contact them the less I have facebook and I do not have facebook and one can say that there is a "big" problem. I have purchased Paro airport and I have 99 downloads left but I don't have a download link

Can anyone help me ???

http://www.flightsimstore.com/