Sign in to follow this  
paulyg123

Jetline Sims migrated me from P3Dv3 to V4

Last year I bought a super computer from Jetline Systems.  They did such an awesome job on the build and installing P3DV3, GSX, FSUIPC, ORBX, Fly Tampa airports, FSDT and Imaginesim airports etc.and all the PMDG planes.

Then P3dV4 comes out- really!  Now I am fuming.  I installed the new P3Dv4 on my computer and added in the FlyTampa airports.  Adding the in all the remaining programs seemed daunting to me, so I contacted Jetline Systems.  They remoted into my computer and worked a few hours to upload all the necessary scenery for me.  NOTE: FSUIPC5.122 needs P3dV4.1 in order to work.  (if you have 4.0 you'll get  blank screen).  So they had to run the update to V4.1.  All stuff I dreaded doing and would have messed up.  Anyway, these guys at Jetline Systems are remarkable and really set up my computer with all the PMDG planes.  I am getting 75 fps in the PMDG 777 cockpit on a 42" 4K TV.

I know 90% of the folks build their computers and install all their software, but for the other 10% it really is nice to have people like Jetline Systems around to support me.

I just wanted to share a success story.

Paul

• Upvote 6

Paul Gugliotta

Thanks for the input, I've been thinking of getting one of their systems? I hope to talk with them at the upcoming FlightSimExpo in June.

Cheers

Martin

I purchased a system from them about 4 years ago and had a similar experience. They are fantastic to work with!

• Upvote 1

Their products and support do look and sound great.  Genuinely jealous. Unfortunately for those of us in the rest of the world outside the US and Canada they're not an option :sad:

1 hour ago, paulyg123 said:

I am getting 75 fps in the PMDG 777 cockpit on a 42" 4K TV.

Really curious to know those super specs :huh:

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Good people Ken and Greg are. I've had some support issues and they have taken care of me. Will always buy/upgrade with them. 

• Upvote 2

Eric 

The price is also impressive with GTX 1080ti over $3999, I checked the spec don't find why cost so much even with a TI.

I have purchased 2 Jetline systems so far and intend to get another new 5.0+ GHz mother of all PC's from them once the 64 bit transition settles down a little more.

My current system is doing excellent as it is, and have had it since May 2015, and It goes thru lots of daily power use. A testament to how good Jetline systems are....just keep it clean and maintained and it will be a truly faithful machine.   

The price is worth the quality, service, total/complete satisfaction, and piece of mind.

Add me to the list of satisfied Jetline customers.  Excellent computers and excellent service. 

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

12 hours ago, nicboyGS said:

The price is also impressive with GTX 1080ti over $3999, I checked the spec don't find why cost so much even with a TI.

You're only looking at the cost of components. Jetline goes well beyond that. 

They build, stress test, optimize, and flight test your machine to improve performance to levels you'd likely not see otherwise. I believe they also have a service to install your purchased add-ons and do the same.

I don't have a Jetline system, but I've heard nothing but good things through people that have purchased through them. The support sounds unparalleled as well.

Best Regards,
Kyle Schurb
Developer of Virtual Cockpits, Sceneries, and Liveries.
Instrument-Rated Commercial Pilot AMEL, CFI/CFII/MEI

I would like to add my opinion of Jetline Systems.  Ken and Greg have built two computers for me over the last five years. Both of them have worked great.  They know how to make the various software programs to work together. This is not an easy accomplishment.  All in all they have solved every problem with grace and with a real professionalism that you do not see very often. If you are hesitant about buying a computer and making the various software products to work, this is the place to order from.  Yes you can buy a computer for less on the internet or a big box store but I guarantee that you will have set up problems. This is not a criticisms of the various flight ware  manufactures but the pace by which the speed of new computers , ram chips and graphics cards  are made to improve the quality of the flightsim platform.

17 hours ago, paulyg123 said:

I know 90% of the folks build their computers and install all their software

Don't know if that is true, at least when it comes to building the computer. A lot of people I know do pick their own parts but let the vendor do the assembling. I do so too. I've build my first computers myself but it was too much trouble and rather nerve wrecking, specially because in the beginning I bought all parts in different shops so I'd never know who to call if something went wrong. :tongue: After deciding to pick all parts from one store only I also quicly decided to let the store assemble the hardware too. Which was totally worth the (little amount of) money. Software I've always installed myself though. But anyway, I think there are quite a few people here who let the shop assemble everything or who even buy complete computers without picking any parts themselves. I am defenitely certain that it's not 90% who builds their computers themselves. (Would be an interesting poll.)

If Jetline had a department in the country where I live I'd probably also buy my computer there. Support certainly is worth something.

14 minutes ago, gerryg214 said:

I guarantee that you will have set up problems

Well, I wouldn't guarantee that. My assembled computers have always been a few hundred euro's cheaper than the 'ready off the shelves' models and I never ever had set up problems. I do only buy from shops that get good reviews from people I know though. That helps too.