Hi 

can i get some feedback on the worth of going up to the next step in the way of graphics card. is it worth changing. here's my system numbers. intel i76700@4.00ghz and a geforce titan.

Shafs67

That's what I have, but my cpu is at 4.6 and the Titan is overclocked to 1960 from the stock 1560.  Try overclocking both before thinking about new hardware.  I run three 4k monitors in Nvidia surround with P3dv4 and all works great.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

3 hours ago, vp49p3 said:

That's what I have, but my cpu is at 4.6 and the Titan is overclocked to 1960 from the stock 1560.  Try overclocking both before thinking about new hardware.  I run three 4k monitors in Nvidia surround with P3dv4 and all works great.

Hi there,

I just came across your post and I was immediately drawn to the line where you said you are running three 4K monitors in Nvidia Surround. I have just built a home cockpit (737) for myself and I am currently running three 4K TV's(55") on a GTX1070 Card and W10. For some reason, I am unable to run Nvidia Surround. Even, when I have reduced the resolution to Full HD on the TV's and then select nVidia Surround, Windows reverts to the native resolution (12228x2096), which is beyond the capability of the GPU. For whatever it is worth, 1 TV is connected directly to the HDMI, another with a DP to HDMI convertor and the third with a DVI to HDMI convertor.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

DInshaw.

Hi Dinshaw--I can't answer that one.  I have computer monitors, not TV's, and use the three Display Port connections from the Titan.  I'm sure if you post on the Monitors forum separately, you'll get a quick answer.

Jay

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Hi

Vp40p3 my titan has one hdmi plug and the two others are you running the three monitors from the one card. i have my pc overclocked to 4.40 

12 hours ago, vp49p3 said:

Hi Dinshaw--I can't answer that one.  I have computer monitors, not TV's, and use the three Display Port connections from the Titan.  I'm sure if you post on the Monitors forum separately, you'll get a quick answer.

Jay

Hi Jay,

Thanks so much for the feedback. I will try and see if I can get any help on that forum.

Regards,

Dinshaw.