Sign in to follow this  
Kevlar01

FlightBeam KPHX v2.0 Released

FYI, just saw the announcement that Mir & Co over at Flightbeam have released KPHX v2.0.

As before a free update if you have the previous version.  This brings the last of their original releases onto the FB Manager platform, along with some other improvements and goodies, a few of which from their news feed:

Dynamic Lighting (P3Dv4 Only), Floodlight lamp glows, Native 3D ground poly, Moderate performance improvement in FSX, Moderate to substantial performance improvement in P3D, Numerous v1 bugs eliminated, AFCAD improvements.

Great to see one of my old favorites getting a bit of love from Mir & the Gang...and another reason why I will continue to support their work in the future!!

Cheers, Kevin

• Upvote 9

Kevin S

And the best news has been left out... No more Couatl Addon Manager required.

• Upvote 4

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

IMO they make the Best, #1 on every level.

Thanks for the head ups Kevin.

• Upvote 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

And the wait starts for months or even never to get it updated on PC Aviator...

Just removed the original and installed the update.  Looks great!  

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

4 hours ago, RedSpinnaker said:

No more Couatl Addon Manager required.

Unfortunately you still need it for FSDT sceneries :(

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

2 hours ago, gregda said:

And the wait starts for months or even never to get it updated on PC Aviator...

Just send an email to support@flightbeam.net with your proof of purchase and they will send you a one-time download link for the updated installer .

Regards, Lars

Lars Stahmann

CPU: Intel i7-13700KF, Water Cooling Corsair ICUE Hi150 i Elite /PC Tower: Corsair ICUE 7000X RGB / GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 4080 OC 16GB / Mobo : ASUS TUF Gaming Z790 Plus / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x 16 GB DDR5 6000 / HD: Samsung 980 Pro M.02 2TB / OS: Win 11 Home / Monitor: LG OLED Evo 48" 4K / Hardware : Saitek X52 Pro / Sim: P3D 5.4

How come this isn’t posted on there FB page or the FlightBeam forums like all the other updates?

Disregard, it was listed on the product page. Guess he hasn’t announced it yet.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

55 minutes ago, GCRR said:

Just send an email to support@flightbeam.net with your proof of purchase and they will send you a one-time download link for the updated installer .

Regards, Lars

Thank you!  Didn't know they would do that.

You´re welcome,

i´m in the same boat as you and came across this post in their forum :

http://flightbeam.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2812

Lars

Lars Stahmann

CPU: Intel i7-13700KF, Water Cooling Corsair ICUE Hi150 i Elite /PC Tower: Corsair ICUE 7000X RGB / GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 4080 OC 16GB / Mobo : ASUS TUF Gaming Z790 Plus / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x 16 GB DDR5 6000 / HD: Samsung 980 Pro M.02 2TB / OS: Win 11 Home / Monitor: LG OLED Evo 48" 4K / Hardware : Saitek X52 Pro / Sim: P3D 5.4

Just took off and headed to Miami!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Hey Luis_KMIA what are you using for panning around?  I use chaseplane and would love to get my setup like yours.  Are you using a mouse?

Kevin Humphryes

9 hours ago, Wise87 said:

How come this isn’t posted on there FB page or the FlightBeam forums like all the other updates?

Disregard, it was listed on the product page. Guess he hasn’t announced it yet.

I noticed it last night through there addon manager, it said that there was an update available.

• Upvote 1