Sign in to follow this  
jd88x89

Help Getting P3Dv4.1 Multiplayer Working

Hey all. Can someone help me please get this working? I'm trying to host my own session on my computer and have a friend (not in the LAN) connect so we can share a cockpit in the A2A Cessna 182 (as of now, and at some point others).  However, each time they try to connect, they can't find it in the menu and or if they try to connect directly it doesn't work. I haven't got it to work.

The best place for this post would be the Shared Cockpit / Multiplayer forum.  When you post there, please include the server you're attempting to connect to, which aircraft you're using, and if you' re trying to share an aircraft or simply connect to a multiplayer server - all that will help people help you.

I'd move your post for you, but I can't do that since I gave up being a full moderator on AVSIM.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Sorry about the misplaced post.  However, each time they try to connect, they can't find it in the menu and or if they try to connect directly it doesn't work.  As of now, we are trying to use A2A's C182 (and eventually some PMDG Aircraft). Also, when we load up the multiplayer menu, neither of us see our session nor any other session for that matter.  Hopefully this clarifies a few things.