Sign in to follow this  
MDFlier

Terminal buildings at Baltimore-Washington

Can someone try starting at flight at BWI airport and let me know if you have terminal buildings? 

I get lots of jetways, tugs, and conveyors, but no buildings. 

No buildings...

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

It's happened to me before. Its been reported and I thought they fixed it. Hasn't happened to me in a while...End the flight and restart it and they should appear...At least it worked for me...

>Can someone try starting at flight at BWI airport and let me know if you have terminal buildings? 

Oh my. I read that without my see-betters on, and I thought you were asking for someone to start a fight at the airport...

silly me.

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

2 hours ago, switch686 said:

It's happened to me before. Its been reported and I thought they fixed it. Hasn't happened to me in a while...End the flight and restart it and they should appear...At least it worked for me...

This has been persistent since I've owned FSW. I've started at least 15 flights from there with the same results.

28 minutes ago, GACSavannah said:

>Can someone try starting at flight at BWI airport and let me know if you have terminal buildings? 

Oh my. I read that without my see-betters on, and I thought you were asking for someone to start a fight at the airport...

silly me.

That's precisely what I am asking. 

Help please! I won't be able to eat or sleep until this mystery is solved. lol. 

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

MDFlier, it's not just you, I also get the tower & jetways etc. at BWI but no buildings. My FSW is standard except for FSX AI.

On 1/20/2018 at 1:17 PM, A32xx said:

MDFlier, it's not just you, I also get the tower & jetways etc. at BWI but no buildings. My FSW is standard except for FSX AI.

On 1/20/2018 at 6:09 PM, theohall65 said:

Get the same thing - jetways, no buildings at BWI.

Thanks to both of you. I guess I'll stop trying to fix it. 

Hopefully it will be fixed with the Feb 1 update that bringing dynamic weather.

James

Last time I checked, St Louis Lambert Airport KSTL was jacked up too.  It has grass runways, which it's never had in my 52 year lifetime.  There are outlines for where the concrete is supposed to be, it's just not there.

I get the same thing at Norfolk (KORF)  The jetways are just standing out in the open not connected to anything.  No terminal.

Jim