Sign in to follow this  
newtie

Flysimware Lear lighting issue

That's what I thought.

No response over at the Flysimware forum.

Hmmmmm.....

Mark

15 hours ago, newtie said:

That's what I thought.

No response over at the Flysimware forum.

Hmmmmm.....

Mark

Did you install some 3rd party textures that replace the default lights files?

This is what I'm getting-

B68gTpU.jpg

GWnfQTb.jpg

As it turns out, it's dependent on what surface it's reflecting on. Runways are fine; as you get closer to the terminal, then this appears, at least at KSFO. I'm using FSFX Lear Immersion lights as well.

45 minutes ago, newtie said:

I'm using FSFX Lear Immersion lights as well.

I was just looking at this package on the Old prop site, is it worth having .  have you also got the PrecipitFX software as well, The reason I ask I installed it a few days back , can't put it down to that but I had a problem with Prepar3D loading, went thro' the normal steps to recover but in the end I did a complete install.

bob

1 hour ago, onebob said:

I was just looking at this package on the Old prop site, is it worth having .  have you also got the PrecipitFX software as well, The reason I ask I installed it a few days back , can't put it down to that but I had a problem with Prepar3D loading, went thro' the normal steps to recover but in the end I did a complete install.

bob

Hi Bob,

Marginally - personally - I think it's way over priced for what it does and I like the company - it cost me as much as I paid for the whole darn Lear... If you get tired of seeing the "3D" light bloom during the day (I did) and/or you're a fan of disco lights (I'm not) - then it might be right up your alley...

Hi Mark,

LOL - you had me worried - thought it might have been something I did... Whew...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

2 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Marginally - personally - I think it's way over priced for what it does and I like the company - it cost me as much as I paid for the whole darn Lear... If you get tired of seeing the "3D" light bloom during the day (I did) and/or you're a fan of disco lights (I'm not) - then it might be right up your alley...

Hi Scott, that's for the feed back, I need all the time in the vc to keep it going . don't do walkies along the wings.

bob

Around Christmas it was half-price otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. 

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb