Sign in to follow this  
Luis_KMIA

New ZBAA scenery

This morning I saw Simmarket announce the release of WF SCENERY STUDIO - BEIJING CAPITAL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ZBAA P3D.

I'm well-aware A_A Sceneries is also developing this much-need hub for those of us who like to fly commerical.

I own some AA_Sceneries airports, but I'm not familiar with WF Scenery Studio.   Has anyone tries their other Chinese airports?

Thanks

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

21 minutes ago, Luis_KMIA said:

This morning I saw Simmarket announce the release of WF SCENERY STUDIO - BEIJING CAPITAL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ZBAA P3D.

I'm well-aware A_A Sceneries is also developing this much-need hub for those of us who like to fly commerical.

I own some AA_Sceneries airports, but I'm not familiar with WF Scenery Studio.   Has anyone tries their other Chinese airports?

Thanks

The textures look high quality, I am going to buy this Friday can't wait to finally fly there in the sim. sode and good rankings on their previous scenery at simmarket.

11 minutes ago, 777200lrf said:

The textures look high quality, I am going to buy this Friday can't wait to finally fly there in the sim. sode and good rankings on their previous scenery at simmarket.

I also noted the good ratings on Simmarket.  I might buy it today too to add to my international hub collection.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Please let us know if it was worth it after you buy it, I'm interested too.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Excited that a major Asian city is arriving on the destinations map, though I'm worried about buyer's remorse.

This looks a decent scenery, but I think I'll wait for A_A scenery to release theirs before choosing between them. Let us know your thoughts 777200lrf.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Great news about one of the biggest missing international hubs in the sim, although I'll wait for early reviews to make sure it's a good release (don't know this developer).

Has there been any actual news from A_A Scenery about theirs? I believe that's been in development for more than 5 years and I kind of figured it was dead.

James

Wow, Beijing! Awesome. :ohmy:
Okay, it does not look Flightbeam, but nothing does.
At least it looks good enough to tempt my credit card.
I've been waiting for a payware ZBAA for as long as I can remember.

If my temptation defeats me, I will report my impressions here.
If someone is faster, though, I will happily read what they think.

52 minutes ago, honanhal said:

Great news about one of the biggest missing international hubs in the sim, although I'll wait for early reviews to make sure it's a good release (don't know this developer).

Has there been any actual news from A_A Scenery about theirs? I believe that's been in development for more than 5 years and I kind of figured it was dead.

James

AA post once in a while on Facebook and it does feel like that project has been going on for ages.  The work in progress pictures they post look great, but when???

LUIS LINARES

I heard good things about this outfit. Go to simmarket and look at the reviews for their older scenery for an idea. Plan on buying and flying a Delta flight from Seattle tomorrow morning.

Eric 

I have bought it and just finished installing, re-running Vector, deleting shaders, organising Lorby-SI scenery ordering, running make runways and everything else you do now and as someone who goes to this aerodrome in anger, it is a beautiful rendition.

Now I am not the sort of person who will notice that there is a small texture join not quite right underneath the Tower or anything like that but whizzing around in the default F35 in day and night... well, it looks like it does in real life and I can’t see anything wrong with it - it is a high quality scenery which blends well with FTX Global. Vector and FSGX2018 Mesh.

Cheers,

Mark

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mwa05 said:

I have bought it and just finished installing, re-running Vector, deleting shaders, organising Lorby-SI scenery ordering, running make runways and everything else you do now and as someone who goes to this aerodrome in anger, it is a beautiful rendition.

Now I am not the sort of person who will notice that there is a small texture join not quite right underneath the Tower or anything like that but whizzing around in the default F35 in day and night... well, it looks like it does in real life and I can’t see anything wrong with it - it is a high quality scenery which blends well with FTX Global. Vector and FSGX2018 Mesh.

Cheers,

Mark

Care to share a couple screenshots if you have the time? I like to buy scenery that has a liveatc feed and zbaa does!

https://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=zbaa

Sorry pal. I have shut down and getting ready for work. I will be back home Sunday mid morning so if no one else has obliged by then I will give it a whirl.

47 minutes ago, A340Bangla said:

I think in this case I will wait for the A_A scenery (https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/zbaa-beijing-international-airport-for-fsx.430996/page-9)

In the meantime, the P3D AFCAD just uploaded to the library will do for me.

After reading that thread, it could be a long time waiting. Seems he will do P3Dv4 later with an update, unless I read it wrong. He also needs a new computer.

Dev:

"Yes, I think FSX:AC, FSX:SE, and P3Dv4.1 but I need a new computer set for P3D4.1. So, I think it will take a while."

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

3 hours ago, ZKOKQ said:

After reading that thread, it could be a long time waiting. Seems he will do P3Dv4 later with an update, unless I read it wrong. He also needs a new computer.

Dev:

"Yes, I think FSX:AC, FSX:SE, and P3Dv4.1 but I need a new computer set for P3D4.1. So, I think it will take a while."

Yes of course, I am aware of what he wrote. I this case I do not mind. (Have to support the only Thai developer :cool:)

• Upvote 1

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320