Sign in to follow this  
flyerguy7773

ReShade causing P3D to holdup loading. Help?

I am trying to install ReShade, and when I install it (following the youtube tutorial by Pilot Pete (member on here) and then try to start P3D, P3D gets stuck on the "Terrain Loading 6%" forever. If I go to the P3D folder, there are three new "dgxi" files that are installed when I install ReShade. If I delete them, P3D starts fine and works, but I am not sure if that then renders ReShade useless?

Also, the screenshot button for reshade is PRINT SCR? Does this mean i need to paste it into something to work, or does it save somewhere?

Thanks!

"The Skies the limit"

Remy Mermelstein
777-300 FS Pilot, Deltava

P3Dv4.1, ASP4, UTLive, ReShade + URP + PTA, All settings max'd, i7 Core Extreme @ 5.2gHz, GTX 1080, CyberpowerPC Gaming Laptop, 500GB SSDx2, 32GB DDR4 RAM. 

39990572681_f326ac97d7_o.jpg

Anybody?

"The Skies the limit"

Remy Mermelstein

P3Dv4.1, ASP4, UTLive, ReShade + URP + PTA, All settings max'd, i7 Core Extreme @ 5.2gHz, GTX 1080, CyberpowerPC Gaming Laptop, 500GB SSDx2, 32GB DDR4 RAM. 

38 minutes ago, remymerm said:

Anybody?

Ok the problem must be because you installed all the Reshade scripts / filters.

Try removing them and then add each filter one by one until you find the culprit, I am away from my pc and I don't remember by memory which is the filter that cause this issue with P3DV4 but I use Reshade for all my flights so when installed properly it works fine.

Regards 

Simbol 

I fixed the issue, searched around online for a couple hours and found a post about someone who had the same issue. Renaming the dgxi files to d3d11 fixed the issue and now it works just fine :) 

• Upvote 1

"The Skies the limit"

Remy Mermelstein