Sign in to follow this  
GCBraun

I had a dream...

The NGX had raindrop windshield effects.

The sad part is that I really did...

Oh man, I should stop simming for a while.

• Upvote 3

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

Thiago,

Okay man- this made me laugh out loud...  I'll give you a number you can call.  The Lovely Dr. Randazzo can set you up with some of the meds she adds to my food when I'm not looking...

At least... I THINK she is putting it in my food. 

• Upvote 6

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Wet dreams about the NGX... Robert, THAT‘S one advertisement... lol

Thiago,

Go look at the 747-8 preview thread and you will see why your post made me LOL.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Yes!! Very happy about it! 

Perhaps I can start working as a flight-sim psychic. :)

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

I am really glad that finally rain effects have been added to always great PMDG products.

I knew Mr. Randazzo is always miles ahead the business and I thank him for his top quality products.

Sorry Scandivanian, you fought me and deleted my thread ( even if within forum rules ) about my request of having rain effects saying that I was a dreamer and due to fps hit and many other reasons stating that was absolutely not feasible ! One of your reasons, behind fps huge hit and lack of P3D technology, it was also that airliners pilots can't see rain drops on the windshield.

I posted a self explanatory cockpit video of a NG into a storm and you deleted my whole thread in response :blink:

Few months later rain effects will be a reality ( next 747-8i preview ) and all the PMDG fans are happy and thank Mr. Randazzo and all PMDG members :cool:

4 hours ago, Mark II said:

Sorry Scandivanian, you fought me and deleted my thread ( even if within forum rules ) about my request of having rain effects saying that I was a dreamer and due to fps hit and many other reasons stating that was absolutely not feasible ! One of your reasons, behind fps huge hit and lack of P3D technology, it was also that airliners pilots can't see rain drops on the windshield.

I posted a self explanatory cockpit video of a NG into a storm and you deleted my whole thread in response :blink:

No. Your thread got deleted because you were ignoring facts, and, according to the rules in this forum, posts need to be factual.

You were getting on a high horse (as you are now) accusing everyone of being elitist about rain effects, which, up until the point DoveTail and LM updated their platforms to include the effect, would've brought the sim to its knees. You then disagreed with me about the fact that FSX did not include a default effect (your disagreement was in disregard for the actual facts), using the JS4100 as 'evidence' (the JS4100 effects were custom coded by us, and due to the lack of the default function - again fact - had a decent performance hit among other side effects). You also inferred that we wouldn't support rain effects even with the release of 4.1, which was intentionally misleading (against forum rules), and putting words in our mouths before we released an official statement either way (again, against forum rules). Going further, you also called a bunch of people here on the forum 'snobs' (being impolite is also against a forum rule). Need I go further?

Funny thing about 'deleted' threads is that we don't delete them...we just hide them...so I can go back and look at all of the posts you made to remind myself and show everyone else here that - just as you were a few months ago - you're continuing to walk down a path of gloating for the sake of gloating, while citing 'facts' that aren't actually facts (to include your inference that I nuked your earlier thread because you proved me wrong...funny, as it was more that you kept citing falsehoods, in disregard for the forum rule that posts must be factual).

So...because I want people to be able to see the spectacle themselves (and notice that I wasn't the only one pushing back against your unwillingness to accept facts), here it is in all of its glory:

It's Monday, which is internationally recognized as "the worst day of the week." On top of that, last week was a rough week for me. You really picked the wrong time to poke the bear (again). One would imagine after the dogpiling you got from other forum members (defending my position) that you wouldn't repeat it.

I'd advise against trying again.

• Upvote 11

Kyle Rodgers

Speaking of owned, Paddy - PMDG require first & last names in posts in their part of the forum (easy to put in the sig), lest you get owned for the wrong reasons :cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

19 hours ago, Mark II said:

I am really glad that finally rain effects have been added to always great PMDG products.

I knew Mr. Randazzo is always miles ahead the business and I thank him for his top quality products.

Sorry Scandivanian, you fought me and deleted my thread

Marc,

Generally speaking, it is ill advised to wander into my house and use the gift of my graciousness as an invitation to belittle a member of my family.  It will **never** go in your favor, no matter how much you thank me or the PMDG team.

Which brings me to another point:  **I** am not miles ahead of anything.  PMDG is a team of very talented, dedicated and (normally) very patient individuals, of which Kyle is one.  I will pass your thanks along to all of them- and while I appreciate your excitement, please refrain from making such uninformed and inaccurate conjecture in the PMDG forum.  You should not think for a moment that I will tolerate any member of my team being called out in the manner in which you chose.

• Upvote 4

**Edited**

I had written about ego's (everyone's) but decided to edit my post.  Just not worth the hassle, FYI, I do have mine in check.

Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

Epic, made me smile. Speaking of egos, cant find mine. Anyone seen it? Must of left it in another forum where people where complaining for free upgrades or demanding something was made to work with ... ah who cares these days.

Guys, I didn't read within forum rules that personal attacks were allowed when a forumer or a bunch of them have different opinions from the mass.

I am sorry to have injected into Mr. Randazzo thread to brag again, but I bragged without offending anyone while many of you simply tried to attack not my opinions but myself directly.

That wasn't a classy touch indeed and probably not within forum rules too, but, if these are the rules I can gladly leave this forum where personal attacks are allowed against free opinions and braggin which btw was more than necessary, fact Scandivanian, you were wrong, again.

You can hide, delete this one as well or you can drag me straight into court if that would help to make this forum better and to fill your moderator ego :)

Nothing to say to you Mr. Randazzo, your position perfectly makes sense, just please bear in mind that even a moderator can make a mistake, once in a century. 

Adieu 

51 minutes ago, Mark II said:

That wasn't a classy touch indeed and probably not within forum rules too, but, if these are the rules I can gladly leave this forum where personal attacks are allowed against free opinions and braggin which btw was more than necessary, fact Scandivanian, you were wrong, again.

I'm wrong about the fact that rain effects didn't exist in FSX, and were only part of FSW and P3D in recent times? Totally. I think you may want to have a look at the non-fiction section of...life.

49 minutes ago, Mark II said:

You can hide, delete this one as well or you can drag me straight into court if that would help to make this forum better and to fill your moderator ego :)

Nah...I'm gonna leave this one hanging out in public so that people can see exactly the type of person I'm dealing with here.

This ain't about me, and this ain't about my ego. Facts are facts. You're essentially telling me that the earth is flat and then claiming that I'm on an ego and power trip because I'm telling you that the earth is factually (and provably) spherical.

Again...this is so comical and laughable that I'm just gonna leave it all visible. If you're going to put your foot in your mouth (yet again), it's better for me to let everyone see the spectacle. So...keep it up.

49 minutes ago, Mark II said:

Nothing to say to you Mr. Randazzo, your position perfectly makes sense, just please bear in mind that even a moderator can make a mistake, once in a century. 

...but I haven't, and this thread (and the other one) are clear evidence.

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy your bliss. Let us know when you return to reality, facts, and reason.

• Upvote 3

Kyle Rodgers