Sign in to follow this  
GCBraun

I had a dream...

Mark, you’re yourself even deeper into a hole here. It’s not that hard to get on Kyle’s good side, I suggest you try it. You’ll find that things are much more pleasant and enjoyable here when you’re not arguing with everyone.

2 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Mark, you’re yourself even deeper into a hole here. It’s not that hard to get on Kyle’s good side, I suggest you try it. You’ll find that things are much more pleasant and enjoyable here when you’re not arguing with everyone.

I have a good side?

*looks around*

Where?!?

:tongue:

• Upvote 3

Kyle Rodgers

Just now, scandinavian13 said:

I have a good side?

*looks around*

Where?!?

:tongue:

:laugh:

Had to get the popcorn out for this thread (and the other one which I missed), nicely done Kyle. Amazes me how far people will go to not have to admit they're in the wrong.

• Upvote 1

When hyena's antagonize a lion for long enough, they will ultimately get hurt.

• Upvote 1

I will  stay happy with the ones who released a positive feedback on my thread and posts, just in case you tought all are like you :biggrin:......  in a perpetual bliss.

But, the more I write the more Scandy is shaking to pull the " power " button, GO ! Kill the troll !!!

1 hour ago, Mark II said:

I will  stay happy with the ones who released a positive feedback on my thread and posts, just in case you tought all are like you :biggrin:......  in a perpetual bliss.

But, the more I write the more Scandy is shaking to pull the " power " button, GO ! Kill the troll !!!

Mark, I would wholeheartedly advise you to stop. Kyle is infamous for his love of the ban hammer..

1 hour ago, ErichB said:

When hyena's antagonize a lion for long enough, they will ultimately get hurt.

Like the analogy “North Korea will threaten to turn Washington into a nuclear wasteland but calls the United State’s response an act of aggression”.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mark II said:

Except again - ironically - you're ignoring yet another fact that I've just been feeding you more rope.

I do see that this topic has run its course, however, so I'll close it.

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers