Sign in to follow this  
KJConlon

Cannot start a flight from TNCM

I'm a little stumped here, P3dv4 runs great unless I try to originate a flight out of TNCM.  If I do I get a ctd - scenery loads to 100% then the sim just sits there with the message that P3d has stopped.  I am using the stock P3d scenery.  The only recent additions to my sim were to buy and install FlyTampa's CYYZ and the Carenado B1900 HD.  I can't see how either of these would have an effect. But, hey you never know.

Other scenery, both stock and add on seem to work fine.

Any ideas?

Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

I have FlyTampa's TNCM scenery for P3Dv4 and haven't had any issues with it.  Interesting that you have another FlyTampa scenery tho.  Is the issue with only one aircraft or any that you try in P3D?

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

There are some minor updates you have to do and remove certain effects as detailed on the flytamps site, did you remember to do that? 

Ian S

38.jpg

Did you remove the papi lights from FT TNCM RWY 10 in the scenery file as indicated in the P3Dv4 release note?

As I read it, he's using STOCK scenery in TNCM, so there shouldn't be any reason to use updates or remove effects? 

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Yes, sorry, the reference to Fly Tampa put me off. By chance do you use the AI Shipping package, if so have you up dated it? It used to have a FS9 ship that frequented those waters which caused CTDs. This has now been corrected with an updated model, but you need to have ran the update.

Ian S

38.jpg