Sign in to follow this  
Guest thedoggg

anyone purchased the 777 by wilco?

Gents forget trying to get it now!! I paid for it, and tried to download it this evening. Now, I have a T1 connection, and attempted to DL it... well, it stalled 3 seperate times AT 6KB/sec.... well guess what? after I tried to download, YET AGAIN, it won't let me... Wilco's site said I downloaded it the maximum number of times!! Horseshit. This is a joke. Well after who knows how many attempts I have made to contact them and let them know... I am left hanging waiting for them. Needless to say I will never buy from them EVER again. I would rather spend my money on a company such as flight1, than to deal with an archaic server such as theirs.###### :(

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Guest monsoon

Why oh why do devs go with wilcopub. F1, F1, F1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every customer loves em.

Guest lalo lolo1

Nope, PSS doesn't have a 772 ER.Leo

Guest jboweruk

The great part of F1 is you download it first, no mess; no fuss; no waiting time, then when you install you pay, nice, clean and simple.when buying something like this that just may prove popular (And I'm going by the fact of how many ppl wanted a T7 and of those how many were waiting on the Wilco one) then it would have been better to wait a day or so till it quietened down, rather than lose all your attempts trying to get it. I try once with a Wilco item, if that doesn't work I wait till I am sure I have time to try again. By the time I've used 2 up out of the 3 you get I would be contacting Wilco by then. So far I've only bought a couple of odds and ends off 'em, and never had any grief.

Guest lalo lolo1

"If u have problems downloading from wilco, try this:http://www.simw.com/Hope it works,Dinshaw."Hey, thanks. Wilco seems to have a crappy dial up, lol. I was never able to download anything from them at more than 8 kb/sec.I hope this one goes at full speed.Leo

Guest gdafc

>Why oh why do devs go with wilcopub. F1, F1,>F1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every customer loves em.Because Feelthere do evertything the awkward and most of all the cheap way.Wilco are next to useless, but feelthere are not that far behind. There last release was not compatible with FSUIPC, every other addon I have is (Not just aircraft).Feelthere are going backwards especially at 34 Euros for a second rate panel (I think they call it fleet!)

Ive purchased it but I have a problem with it, normally I would have posted this on their support forum but for some reason I have registered twice using two different emails and still I cant get a registration email sent to me so that i can actually post a support message there. This was at the feelthere website.I have a problem where when I press to get the wx radar to appear I get a CTD. Its very annoying.Craig

>Nope, PSS doesn't have a 772 ER.>>LeoThe 777-200ER is the most common version of them all, and it escapes me as to why PSS skipped it!?!?!? :(

Guest lalo lolo1

Craig:Other than the dll bug (I bet is that), what are your impressions on this new 777. Do you have the PSS one so you can do a comparission?Thanks,Leo

Well another 13 hours goes by and STILL haven't heard back from Wilco. I cannot believe I purchased this product and can't even get a support email back concerning this #### issue. :( Guess it will be another case of Ariane-paid for but never flown! #### like this makes me just want to give up this payware crap.Tim

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Whats the DLL bug?Well I've not flown it much because I would like to get this isssue fixed. I did take it on a flight earlier and It was ok. Its marketed in the same way as the CLS A340 is so if you expect it to be like the PMDG or Level D in realism it won't be. I dont know much about the PSS 777 as i dont own that.

Guest jon_151

Looking at the screenshots even though it's rather small, you should see the horrible VC, model and it's textures....it really disappoints me and I rather stay with Meljet and saving my money for PSS 777, than merge the PSS 777 panel with Meljet 777 model as the merge is available for it.