Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[27JAN18] First Preview of the PMDG 747-8. Exciting Times Ahead!

18 hours ago, Gabriel Teles said:

Okay, this is simply awesome.

That's a lot of dreams becoming true in flight simming. Thanks, folks -- that was a pleasure to read! 

Now, really really sorry for the unrelated question, but I've been away from flight simming for a long time...

I don't know absolutely anything about the NG3. Can someone point out where can I find more information about that? :blush:

Hi Gabriel, long time no see, hope you are well Sir. NG3 I believe, referees to the newest 737 

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

I personally think that the "NG3" will be the 737 MAX. After all, it is a next generation 737.

Yeah, and AFAIK the airport ground map feature is not present on the 737NG. So we can expect a 737MAX, standalone or being part of a bigger 737 family add-on. Could you imagine a PMDG Originals, Classic, NG and MAX 737 (all variants) addon? That would be YUGE!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Mauricio Brentano

15 minutes ago, SierraHotel said:

Hi Gabriel, long time no see, hope you are well Sir. NG3 I believe, referees to the newest 737 

Hi Mike, thanks! I'm fine. Hope you are well too!

Yep. I was wondering if it will be some kind of update to the NGX line (-600, -700, -800, -900), or just the new 737 MAX -- or both. :tongue:

By reading the posts in this thread, I think these things weren't detailed yet. That's ok -- very exciting news, anyway!

6 hours ago, cmpbellsjc said:

I remember that night. People were posting comments at such a high rate that that a post would be on page 2 right after you read it. So much anticipation for he 737. Still my most flown aircraft as well as well as my favorite. Look forward to it finally getting precipitation effects.

Sean Campbell 

I remember it too. People comparing it to the release of the classic 747 for FS9, AVSIM down for some minutes...

It's scary to realize that that was almost 7 years ago.

• Upvote 1

For those observant ones who brought up my sig, the black background remains for a reason. That's all I'll say. :ph34r:

• Upvote 4

Kyle Rodgers

6 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

For those observant ones who brought up my sig, the black background remains for a reason. That's all I'll say. :ph34r:

Feel free to say more:laugh:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

Yes "black background" means "outer space". PMDG Space Shuttle! :cool:

• Upvote 1

Mauricio Brentano

It's dark down below...PMDG subnauticals?

• Upvote 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

If two new fridges on a 747 cost $24 million I dare not think how much for a 744-8. I'll take mine without the fridges please.

Chris Stanley VTCC

20 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Gents,

Am I the only one beginning to think I should one day title an announcement thread:  "Thread in which to complain if PMDG doesn't do precisely what YOU think we should do even with no knowledge of the business process."

I wonder where all you experts are when we are around the table making decisions, cuz you guys sure seem to think you know what we should do.  :blink:

Just Lock your announcement posts and avoid this nonsense , 

• Upvote 2

John C