Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[27JAN18] First Preview of the PMDG 747-8. Exciting Times Ahead!

Yuge and Black? I'll read between those lines. If you guys don't deliver, You're Fired. :D

30 minutes ago, Nyuni said:

Yuge and Black? I'll read between those lines. If you guys don't deliver, You're Fired. :D

What’s your theory? 

1 minute ago, Milton Waddams said:

What’s your theory? 

If you need it spelled out for you... I don't know what to say. I'm not being cagey.

1 hour ago, Nyuni said:

If you need it spelled out for you... I don't know what to say. I'm not being cagey.

“Black” and “yuge” don’t exactly bring any aircraft to mind. MAYBE a 787 for its carbon fiber fuselage that is black when it comes out of the oven, but that’s about it that I can think of for civilian airliners.

No need to be rude about it.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

For those observant ones who brought up my sig, the black background remains for a reason. That's all I'll say. :ph34r:

Hasnt it been blue and yellow? There are blue and yellow hydraulic systems on... euhm... some french aircraft... *hide*

6 hours ago, anthonyg96 said:

I'm guessing the new ng3 will be 737 with Split Scimitar Winglets :p

Robert has taken a picture and posted 737 MAX documents - David Lee

Terrific update, once again! I think everything i was hoping for to be implented in the 748 is mentioned in this update. Even the rain drops, how small of a detail it may seem, it is a huge contributor to the immersion. Thanks, PMDG!

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

1 hour ago, 777200lrf said:

Robert has taken a picture and posted 737 MAX documents - David Lee

I'd still assume, given the fact he said some features won't be rolled back to the NGX, that NG3 will be a complete re-work of the 737, starting with the -600-900 series (with equipment options for the newer stuff like LED lights, newer fuel cutoff, scimitar winglets etc etc), then adding the MAX as the next expansion.

• Upvote 2

Uh! This is nice stuff you're showing here. Thanks for the update. Much appreciated and looking forward to the expansion.

PS: No rush, the 744 is simply amazing and should keep everyone having it busy for a while longer :D

cu
Roman

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tumtiddle said:

I'd still assume, given the fact he said some features won't be rolled back to the NGX, that NG3 will be a complete re-work of the 737, starting with the -600-900 series (with equipment options for the newer stuff like LED lights, newer fuel cutoff, scimitar winglets etc etc), then adding the MAX as the next expansion.

Yep! I actually think you're right with that thought.
Would make sense. And would be absolutely amazing!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

@rsrandazzo Thank you for sharing the previews. I was blown away by the -400 which is really the best aircraft on P3D right now. But since you mentioned the NG3, may I ask a very silly question (apology if it's not appropriate to ask here): will the NG3 come with a geometrically correct cockpit of the 737, not like the NGX, right? 

-Elliott Ye

• Upvote 3

On 1/28/2018 at 0:38 AM, ZK-NBA said:

One question about the charts; will we be able to add PDF files to the EFB charts system? I don't have a Navigraph nor Aerosoft charts subscription (nor do I particularly desire one), but most Civil Aviation Authorities have publicly available AIP charts. Will it be possible to add these individually to the EFB charts system? One of the joys of flightsimming is trying to decipher all of these with all the different formats. :biggrin:

I'll second your question, that would make a lot of sense, not everybody has a Navigraph relationship therefore freeware PDF charts within the EFB would be a classy touch indeed.

Told that, I am pretty sure sometimes even Mr. Randazzo dreams about a PMDG 787 and I think the chance to annihilate the competitors by skills shows, it is growing in him too.

Am I totally wrong on that ? :happy: 

Wow...i am happy to read this monster news. The 747-8 is a daily visitor at eham and a few weeks ago i had the luck that the 747-4 and 747-8 where lined up next to each other. In my opinion the 8 is the modern big brother and fell in love with it. As soon pmdg dropped some hints towards the 8 i knew this will be a must have. The day after i bought the 747 base package. Happy sinds then and happyer when the modern 8 will make entree. Butt wait its not all? A 737 remake? Wow then the max will come as well and this is excellent news....together with al the new goodies and vinger licking stuff yeeesssss.

And then the yuge thing......

I am hoping for a big fat 777x. my personal favorite the 777-300er is getting bigger and more finger licking then ever....hopefully my personal queen the 777-300er gets a big beauty sister and wish that the yuge one will be her. Her wings are one of a kind......well nowadays then. 

I am gonna stop now because my phone is getting wett and dirty.....to the pmdg team i want to say......keep up the good work and we all know you will blow us away......and again and again and again

Thank you

• Upvote 1

Marcel van der biezen