Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[27JAN18] First Preview of the PMDG 747-8. Exciting Times Ahead!

On 5/15/2018 at 5:04 PM, scandinavian13 said:

You'll have to forgive me. I believe you also submitted a ticket at some point noting the same thing (controlling via your phone), if I'm not mistaken. Tickets aren't supposed to be jokes.

I forgive you, kyle. I've read all the PMDG tickets I have open without finding jokes about mobile phones. Can you clarify what you mean, that, according to you, I would have written about a mobile phone in the ticket system In order to make a joke. Maybe I have miss something important here.

On 5/13/2018 at 9:11 PM, K Wennerholm said:

On 3/28/2018 at 2:40 AM, K Wennerholm said:

Hi! I always piloting my B744 v3 with my mobile phone, a Galaxy S8. Will it be possible in the B747-8 to take off and landing with my smart phone, as i do now or do I need some control unit, throttle, rudder pedals and flight stick?

Scandinavian said

You should really spend a some kroner to get proper hardware. I'm not sure why anyone would attempt to use a phone, and I'm pretty confused as to why someone would spend so much on the software, only to not spend anything on even the most basic hardware.

I can understand your confusion. Well it was ment as a joke. I use a GTX 1080 ti for my flight simulation. I have paid 3.950 Euro for my computer, flight stick, throttle and rudder pedals. Thank you for your concern.

≠=================================

But u said using mobile phone was a joke.. Now I'm confused!!! 

Marz

Edited by mario340500

Mario Lobo

P3D v:4.5| Win 10 2004 x64 pro | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E | i9-9900KS@ 5.1Ghz(OC) | Thermaltake Water Extreme 3.0 | G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-32GTRS TZ Royal (16x2)32G Kit DDR4 3200Mhz | 11GB RTX 2080 TI Asus STRIX OC| 1x Samsung 970 PRO M.2 512GB | Samsung 970 PRO 1TB | 2x Samsung 860 PRO 2TB| Tt ToughpowerXT 875W | CoolerMaster HAF X Tower

On 6/2/2018 at 7:09 PM, mario340500 said:

On 3/28/2018 at 2:40 AM, K Wennerholm said:

Hi! I always piloting my B744 v3 with my mobile phone, a Galaxy S8. Will it be possible in the B747-8 to take off and landing with my smart phone, as i do now or do I need some control unit, throttle, rudder pedals and flight stick?

Scandinavian said

You should really spend a some kroner to get proper hardware. I'm not sure why anyone would attempt to use a phone, and I'm pretty confused as to why someone would spend so much on the software, only to not spend anything on even the most basic hardware.

I can understand your confusion. Well it was ment as a joke. I use a GTX 1080 ti for my flight simulation. I have paid 3.950 Euro for my computer, flight stick, throttle and rudder pedals. Thank you for your concern.

≠=================================

But u said using mobile phone was a joke.. Now I'm confused!!! 

Marz

?

I am sincerely hoping that the Plane went silently into beta for a surprise release during Flightsim Expo 😁

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

16 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

I am sincerely hoping that the Plane went silently into beta for a surprise release during Flightsim Expo 😁

Nope.

Dan Downs KCRP

-8 beta release day! 

Lets hope we see the officially release by the end of summer. Really looking forward to this one...almost as much as the NG3. Thanks to PMDG for being the co-dependent in our sim addiction. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, MattS said:

Thanks to PMDG for being the co-dependent in our sim addiction. 

Lol! 

On 4/30/2018 at 7:04 AM, scandinavian13 said:

Agreed.   Best we not give any Real-World engineers bad ideas!!  😲

23 hours ago, MattS said:

-8 beta release day! 

Ah yes, but no post from RSR..:sad:

On 6/13/2018 at 12:38 AM, Milton Waddams said:

Ah yes, but no post from RSR..:sad:

I guess he will do it soon 😉

Really excited for this beauty to be released 😍

Mikael Leinonen

Something that's more on my wavelength of the 747-8. 😉    ...And those that don't want to share their QOTS with a few hundred of their closest friends!

(Now we just need to figure out how to incorporate something like this into the program code!!  😲 )

Hi all,

I'm sorry if I missed that point somewhere but I have been away from this forum for several years. Now the 747-8 cought my attention and I'm happy to see her as a study level for the sim.

My question is : will it be a stand alone product or an extension to the already existing 744?? Thank you

1 hour ago, Aviator75 said:

Hi all,

I'm sorry if I missed that point somewhere but I have been away from this forum for several years. Now the 747-8 cought my attention and I'm happy to see her as a study level for the sim.

My question is : will it be a stand alone product or an extension to the already existing 744?? Thank you 

Will be released as an expansion pack

Edited by redsonssi
youngju kim