Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[27JAN18] First Preview of the PMDG 747-8. Exciting Times Ahead!

9 hours ago, tumtiddle said:

which engines will be have

The General Electric GEnx is the only engine available for the 747-8

• Upvote 1

Jimmy Nestor

8 hours ago, jimmynes said:

The General Electric GEnx is the only engine available for the 747-8

But there is a Performance Improvement Package available for it - I'm simply asking if that is the engine it's modelled after, or will be have the engine without, and have a slightly higher fuel burn.

On 2/10/2018 at 8:43 AM, Milton Waddams said:

In case you missed it:

OMG...the FPS the FPS, who will protect the precious FPS...? ;-)

On 2/10/2018 at 8:43 AM, Milton Waddams said:

spacer.png

5 hours ago, tumtiddle said:

But there is a Performance Improvement Package available for it - I'm simply asking if that is the engine it's modelled after, or will be have the engine without, and have a slightly higher fuel burn.

Could you please stop thinking and posting about the 748 and test your A320 for 4.2 :D *just kidding* :D

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

4 hours ago, Boomer said:

OMG...the FPS the FPS, who will protect the precious FPS...? ;-)

FPS is a big thing.Hopeflully there would be a on off button for rain effects hahaha:ph34r::ph34r:

• Upvote 1

What a Beautiful Bird, I can't Wait to fly it. I have always wanted to fly the 747-8 I have tried to buy it for the the VII of PMDG B747 but it was too late but that's fine.

PMDG Team I got a very important question regarding the B747-8 V3, PLEASE TELL ME IT IS GOING TO BE AVAILABLE FOR P3D V3 ALSO?

Best of luck with the project.

Keep up the awesome work.

1 hour ago, CaptainConnor94 said:

PLEASE TELL ME IT IS GOING TO BE AVAILABLE FOR P3D V3 ALSO?

I’m 99% sure it will be, they’ve never released an aircraft (well, besides the MD-11 and the JS41), for P3D v3 though some features like the RainMaker will not be included due to memory limitations. You really should get P3D v4, it is a solid platform without the constraints of a 32 bit environment, a ton of cool new features, and increased performance. Your PMDG planes will work in v4 free of charge as well, there’s no downside to upgrading!

47 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

I’m 99% sure it will be, they’ve never released an aircraft (well, besides the MD-11 and the JS41), for P3D v3 though some features like the RainMaker will not be included due to memory limitations. You really should get P3D v4, it is a solid platform without the constraints of a 32 bit environment, a ton of cool new features, and increased performance. Your PMDG planes will work in v4 free of charge as well, there’s no downside to upgrading!

Thanks mate for replying I feel alot better from worries and all. I am totally aware about p3d v4 and its better features and performance but I am still new to p3d v3 academic, I have alot passion for flying and knowledge and I have been a Simmer for more than 10 years starting off with FSX and I am learning quick since owning the awesome P3D V3. I will consider P3D V4 but not for another while due to prices on products rebuying this and that.

Give me time to get the hang of the sim.

Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Loma said:

Does anyone know whether MAX has AMM?

Do you mean the aircraft maintenance manual? I can't see PMDG including one of those if that's what you're asking.

Sorry, I should’ve been more clear. I mean the Airport Moving Map, as we saw on the 747-8 screens in this thread.

Guys ? do you know if the PMDG -8 is ADS-B equipped ? just asking for my personal info.

2 hours ago, Samany69 said:

Guys ? do you know if the PMDG -8 is ADS-B equipped ? just asking for my personal info.

IRL is is for sure but what would be the use of ADS-B in the sim?

14 minutes ago, serviceceiling said:

IRL is is for sure but what would be the use of ADS-B in the sim?

He wanted to build FlightRadar 24 in Sim :biggrin::biggrin: