Sign in to follow this  
fernandito1969

P3D V4 Freezing and Crash

Hi folks;:biggrin:

Wondering if I could get some advice or remedy with my P3D V4. Currently using the lasts PMDG 747 and either while in the air or the ground the system will all of the suddenly will freeze and close after probably 10 minute spinning. Only msg visible it's Prepard3D (not responding). Curiously, I had done completed 2 to 3 and some times 4 hours flights recently but this will happen at least once or twice before finally take off and landing a complete flight. I don't think that a it's memory shortage since I had completed many flights in the past but it's so annoying to restart the program a few times taking up to much out of my planned time to use the Sim:dry:. Anyone could please share suggestions? 

Is this problem happening only with the PMDG 747?

Did you look at the error report in Windows to identify what triggered the CTD?

I am interested to know because I had similar problems so feedback would be helpful. Thanks.

Yes Jean only the PDMG 747. No noticeable error from Windows have come up on my screen. I am currently doing a 4 flight and monitoring, so far so good. The last attempts were the program crashed, I have set the MCP panel on (Short) so this time I have set it on (Long). So far so good 2 hours into the flight. The program has crashed on me previously however at final approach aprx 1 minute before landing. Only trouble so far here its that I lost FS2 Crew FO response after calling for the "Before Taxi Chklist" , I get no audio response from the FO after that but, its reacting to the calls according to what I hear on the cockpit and the FS2 Crew panel. Working with the techs of the FS2 Crew issue here on the forum.  

Grrrrrrr:dry:......frustrated with this issue. Problem persist and sometimes takes place at the tarmac, while taxi, and during flight prompting me to reboot and start the flight all over. Hopping a tech of someone will take notice and offer some assistance.