Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

what ac uses g500/g600 in rl ?

Really up to the owner and his wallet, I used to fly a rental 1st gen Mooney with a Garmin GTN6xx to replace the COM/NAV, fun to have that technology in a 1960's era aircraft. I've seen the G500/600 in everything from piston singles to turbo twins, some vids on 'Tube as well.

The Alabeo Seminole is a really good fit for these avionics.. :happy:

Bert

Here's a company that fits them... quite a variety.

I see a Citation 550 there but a bit of a different unit/layout.

Was wondering if the G500/600 GTN750 suite can be fitted to any of the Carenado Jets...   I guess would still have to use the default AP,  so maybe there would be no real benefit ....   any ideas ?

http://howardaviation.com/portfolio-of-our-work/#!prettyPhoto[portfolio]/0/

Edited by aerostar

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

12 hours ago, aerostar said:

Here's a company that fits them... quite a variety.

I see a Citation 550 there but a bit of a different unit/layout.

Was wondering if the G500/600 GTN750 suite can be fitted to any of the Carenado Jets...   I guess would still have to use the default AP,  so maybe there would be no real benefit ....   any ideas ?

http://howardaviation.com/portfolio-of-our-work/#!prettyPhoto[portfolio]/0/

Just like in the real world, this requires cutting holes in metal panels... not something the user can do, you need Carenado to create the hole in the panel.

Bert

I want to be critical !!!!!!  i think the GTN 750/650 only a graphic trinket whose use is extremely limited suitable only for some aircraft in particular  Carenado and i do not understand why Carenado does not provide a self installing file for its products that allows the correct   use a strong community like AVSIM should solicit this request against Carenado         hello   Roberto