Sign in to follow this  
THibben

Program won't accept my serial number

I have tried several times to enter the serial number but I keep getting a note saying they don't recognize the number.

Tom

Hi,

Please contact us via our support page: https://fsfxpackages.com/en/support/account/

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I sure wish I would get a solution to this problem.  If I don't get one, can I get a refund for my purchase?

Tom

Hi Tom,

If you contact us through our Support page, you will.

We cannot help you with that on the forums.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Here it is 17 hours later since I responded to Kevin and I still haven't heard anything.  Isn't there anyone in this organization who can help?  As I mentioned before I entered the problem in the support page and still no help.

So please fix the problem or give me a refund.

Thanks,

Tom 

Hi Tom,

We have not received any support request from you. Can you explain how you sent the request?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I went into the support area and I think I then clicked on activation reset.  Somewhere along the way I submitted a problem report.  It is just getting confusing.  The bottom line is when I try to open the serial number it won't accept the one I was given.

Tom

Hi Tom,

As written when you hover over the button, Activation Resets are for "If you are ran out of activations for your products". This is not the case here.

The issue you are having is about an Order and this section "Account/Orders" should be used instead: https://fsfxpackages.com/en/support/account/

Anyway... We have received your request and we'll get in touch soon.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42