Sign in to follow this  
callegro

Thinking about moving to a gaming laptop P3d V4

Hi guys,

I have been out of the hardware game for a while because I have had an Ailenware Aurora for about 8 years. It finally gave out today. Just for space reasons, I was looking into gaming laptops. I was wondering if anyone has had any good reviews on these. I have been looking into Origin Laptops, I want something high end that can run P3d V4, high end add ons, Orbx, etc.

Suggestions?

I have a cyberpowerpc gaming laptop and am running p3dv4 with tons of addons/sliders right with amazing performance. YOu can see pics of my sim here: 

my laptop has GTX1080, 500gb ssd, 250gb ssd, cooling, intel i7 core extreme.

Cyberpower is great and relatively cheap and highly customizable :) 

"The Skies the limit"

Remy Mermelstein
777-300 FS Pilot, Deltava

P3Dv4.1, ASP4, UTLive, ReShade + URP + PTA, All settings max'd, i7 Core Extreme @ 5.2gHz, GTX 1080, CyberpowerPC Gaming Laptop, 500GB SSDx2, 32GB DDR4 RAM. 

39990572681_f326ac97d7_o.jpg

My gaming laptop is the Dell i7577-5241BLK-PUS, with a superb performance and cheaper price, I have never disappointed it before.

MSI are making big inroads in the gaming laptop market with one of the largest market share.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg