Sign in to follow this  
ms2

No cargo-ai on airport in cargo zones (UTL)

Hello

recently, I switched for Ultimate Traffic Live in v4.

Mostly happy with this add-on, but it seem that often the cargos zones are empty on great airports. Think too, that I never seen a aicargo landing.

Perhaps missing a operation of a configuration ?

suggest are welcome, thx.

Mark

Hi Mark

There is no cargo flights in UTL because there are no schedules for the developer to work off (as per their comment in the support forum). That said, there is a link in the forum for a quasi flight schedule for fedex and ups, which you can add. But there are no repaints that Im aware of for the cargo carrier liveries.

• Upvote 1

The Fedex/UPS schedule mentioned by Bob can be found in the AVSIM Library by searching for FedEx/UPS Flight Schedule

In order to get P3Dv4 compatible AI planes for the schedules, check this thread: 

This will at least populate cargo terminals served by FedEx/UPS quite nicely. For other cargo operators you will have to wait for the upcoming UTL Powerpack, which will make it much easier to add schedules to UTL, so it wont take long until the community comes up with other cargo schedules

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bob Marton said:

Hi Mark

There is no cargo flights in UTL because there are no schedules for the developer to work off (as per their comment in the support forum). That said, there is a link in the forum for a quasi flight schedule for fedex and ups, which you can add. But there are no repaints that Im aware of for the cargo carrier liveries.

Not true only some cargo companies have no published schedule like the integrators you mentioned by name. There are published schedules but for UTL there just might not be any repaints. The easiest solution is to look at the repaint list and the printed out schedule to find if you are missing repaints. There might be some DHL companies but not all. Polar and Atlas might not be there. And FedEx Ups etc.

• Upvote 1

Bob, Woozie and 777200lrf, many thanks for your's indications, now I understand why some aprons are empties.

Have a look on, to solve mine need. 

Mark

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 777200lrf said:

Not true only some cargo companies have no published schedule like the integrators you mentioned by name. There are published schedules but for UTL there just might not be any repaints. The easiest solution is to look at the repaint list and the printed out schedule to find if you are missing repaints. There might be some DHL companies but not all. Polar and Atlas might not be there. And FedEx Ups etc.

correct you need to have schedules to get some slots..

http://www.iata.org/events/sc142/Pages/index.aspx

then you also have issues with Freedoms.  Not as easy as flight simmers,pilots and uninformed journalists think.

https://www.icao.int/Pages/freedomsAir.aspx

another example is Brexit.  Once we leave in theory we are getting kicked of openskies.

Theres a conference in Westminster tomorrow and Wednesday reguarding brexit and openskies. 

Those folk at BA (who completely unfairly managed to get nearly all the monarch slots) would love to see that happen it will be the downfall of Virgin for example, im sure their trying to think of dirty tricks like they did in the 90s to stop us completing with us.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/battle-of-the-airlines-how-the-dirty-tricks-campaign-was-run-martyn-gregory-reports-on-bas-dirty-1478010.html

14ppkc-6.png

There's actually plenty of cargo operators in UTL, you just need to assign liveries to some of them. 

In these shots from EHAM and PANC, I had to add repaints but believe just the FedEx machines are from outside UTL.

2017-12-18_23-46-25-912.jpg

2018-1-10_10-24-27-611.jpg

• Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Which begs the question.....why couldn't the developer add the cargo repaints? Isn't the entire point of these AI packages to save the end user from having to do lots of hard work to populate their airports with realistic aircraft?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I imagine it would be difficult to separate the passenger routes from the cargo routes for example you would have to separate the Eva cargo jumbos from the pax jumbos on the routes. 

14ppkc-6.png

Every time I see a thread like this, I have to scratch my head. What are people who buy these traffic programs actually buying? No cargo traffic, no liveries for most of the world (oh, but you can add them yourself!).

I can -- and do -- add liveries myself to my traffic. Only difference is that I haven't paid $45 for an addon that will take care of AI traffic for me...

James

3 minutes ago, honanhal said:

Every time I see a thread like this, I have to scratch my head. What are people who buy these traffic programs actually buying? No cargo traffic, no liveries for most of the world (oh, but you can add them yourself!).

I can -- and do -- add liveries myself to my traffic. Only difference is that I haven't paid $45 for an addon that will take care of AI traffic for me...

James

I agree James problem Is theres alot of airlines that ut have schedules for that haven't been made by ai alpha, utt, etc. Etc 

For example I'll have a guess there's no silkway italia or airbridge schedules to download to make yourself, that are as recent as ut live

The flip side is any recent ai flightplans from library (like my easyJet ones) you can't replace the ut live ones as the developer hasn't released the power pack (after he said he would) 

14ppkc-6.png

6 hours ago, ms2 said:

Hello

recently, I switched for Ultimate Traffic Live in v4.

Mostly happy with this add-on, but it seem that often the cargos zones are empty on great airports. Think too, that I never seen a aicargo landing.

Perhaps missing a operation of a configuration ?

suggest are welcome, thx.

Mark

That is why I have stayed with My Traffic Professional...my next A1 traffic is Traffic Global from Just Flight..

addons: ASP4, FS Real Time , Navigraph, My Traffic Professional, PMDG 777x , FSUIPC5, Super Traffic Board, EditVoicepackXL, VFX Central, PTA !

Hello;

As many has said, you can add FDX, UPS and any other airline you like. You can find schedules online as well as models and repaints. There are very helpful people in the community (huge thanks to @Dave_YVR) and a good tutorial on the registered user forums, but be prepared to go through config files and verify entries.

My experience has been a MASSIVE upgrade in the look of the models and frame rates (over MT6), but I still have not been able to find all the models and repaints I need yet.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

1 hour ago, honanhal said:

James

I guess most bought it while it was still in early access (me included), expecting the devs to update the liveries before full release...

at the end we got burned again, they jumped the gun and went for full release with the first stable version, without updating the liveries at all. I wouldnt be surprised if they leave it to the community to provide authentic schedules and liveries once the power pack is released...

I wouldnt even mind if some regional southern chinese airlines would still carry outdated liveries, but we are talking about the likes of UAL, SWR, EZY and some other, totally irrelevant airlines

50 minutes ago, SKEWR said:

Hello;

As many has said, you can add FDX, UPS and any other airline you like. You can find schedules online as well as models and repaints. There are very helpful people in the community (huge thanks to @Dave_YVR) and a good tutorial on the registered user forums, but be prepared to go through config files and verify entries.

My experience has been a MASSIVE upgrade in the look of the models and frame rates (over MT6), but I still have not been able to find all the models and repaints I need yet.

no you cant without power pack 

14ppkc-6.png