Sign in to follow this  
d.tsakiris

Possible Bug with P4AO

Hi Oliver,

I may be wrong, but I think I might have found a bug with the P4AO (I'm on 1.20, I think):

Several of my add-on.xmls point to a scenery and e.g. an effects folder. Since I'm consolidating, the effects go into a central folder and I delete the effects component. This should leave the entries to the scenery itself, but instead, the entire add-on.xml ist deleted. I reproduced this in several cases. Or am I doing something wrong...?

Regards,

Dimitrios

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

Hello Dimitrios,

I just tried that scenario (current version is 1.26 b1)

- I have added an Effects component to one of my add-on.xml files that contained only one scenery (manually)
- Then I opened the P4AO, went to "other addons" and deleted that effects component - saved
- The add-on.xml and the scenery in there are still there, even after restarting the P4AO.

Not sure what is going wrong on your end. I suggest that you update to the latest version and try again. If the problem persists, please post the exact sequence how to reproduce it.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Okay, thanks. Will test and get back to you.

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

So, after updating to the latest version, I could successfully modify an add-on.xml without deleting it altogether. Thanks for your help.

Best regards, Dimitrios