Sign in to follow this  
jodle

CP stop working / latest beta version

After few min flights it stop working. After restart CP all works fine few min. 0.4.183 version

Hi,

Can you generate a Report file from the Preferences and send it over to us at the address mentioned at the top of the file?

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Alright I have rolled back the update, Toggle the Experimental switch Off/On and relaunch, it will re-download the previous, working version

Thanks everyone who sent reports, we will diag the issue

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Seen the same here tonight, including issues with replay. Report has been sent over.

Cheers

Dave

• Upvote 1

i7-8700k, Asus TUF Z-390 Plus Gaming, Corsair H45, GTX1060/6, 16GB.  SSDx2, HDDx1, Win10/64, P3D v4.5, lots of bolt-ons...

Same here. I'll try the toggle to get back.

FYI, Each time it stopped responding (CP), it was after I had toggled to the cinematic view and back to VC.

• Upvote 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

46 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

FYI, Each time it stopped responding (CP), it was after I had toggled to the cinematic view and back to VC.

Interesting... Few questions:

1. Was Cinematic triggered automatically or was commanded by you through a control assignment (or play button in Camera pages)
  2. How did you command the comeback to the VC?

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

1 hour ago, Keven Menard said:

1. Was Cinematic triggered automatically or was commanded by you through a control assignment (or play button in Camera pages)

Regards,
Keven

I have a joystick button assigned to toggle cinematic. I have the auto-cinematic turned off.

If I recall, I have additional buttons assigned to Inside and Outside views.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

7 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Regards,
Keven

In my case I was not using cinematic view. However, I was using outsideviews and I have a button on my yoke assigned to my primary VC view.

3 hours ago, stiarol said:

In my case I was not using cinematic view. However, I was using outsideviews and I have a button on my yoke assigned to my primary VC view.

As above.

I had the problem last night will do as Keven has said.

Thanks for the fast response to the problem.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip