Sign in to follow this  
Tommy41

PMDG J41 GTN 750 for FSX:SE

Hello

I heared that nowdays J41 from PMDG have VC integration of GTN 750 for P3D. Now I have only FSX:SE, so I wanted to ask if that is  true for my FSX:SE. I apreciate any input. Dont get me wrong, I will one day get into "cage" wioth FMC, but I would preffer not to be owerwhelmed at start where my GTN helps.

Thank you

Tomislav Hojs

It is my understanding that the JS41 will not be released for FSX:SE only for P3D (3, 4 or both, I'm not sure). I have not heard anything to the contrary, then again I', not on the forums all day looking at announcements either.

Michael Lagow
Madness Software

6 hours ago, AAN1718A said:

It is my understanding that the JS41 will not be released for FSX:SE only for P3D ...

That's my feeling as well which is disappointing as if you read back in this section of the forum they had done some work to get the original to work 100% with FSX:SE and it was awaiting test.  Did it fix not work and if so was it too much trouble to try again?

Shame if PMDG have now stopped creating for FSX:SE as I'm not prepared to spend the £ equivalent of $199 on P3D, nor cheat the system as a significant number seem to do by going for the Academic license.

• Upvote 1