Sign in to follow this  
Hammer308

Question regarding Dino Cattaneo F-35

Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but couldn't figure where else to put it : I have the Dino Cattaneo F-35 pack. Installed it with no problems, but when I select it before a flight, it doesn't render properly. All I get is a cutaway view. I assume this is because I don't have enuf RAM. Is this correct? My sys. : AMD 3.4Gb Phenom II, MSI Geforce GT1030 2GB Vcard, 8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 1333 RAM, Windows 7 64bit, FSX Gold with Acceleration Pack. Isn't this enuf to run the aircraft? If not, what do I need? I did a search, but couldn't find any info. I don't have this problem with any other aircraft that I have.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanx. Again, my apologies if this is not the right spot for this.

Which version of the F35? The freeware F35 isn't that demanding and works in FSX. The payware version is designed for P3d V3 and up. It will run on FSX, but you need to download a patch from the official website/blog.

I don't think your system is the problem.

I have the freeware version (V2.30) running smoothly on a PC (FSX-Accel, Win7) with system specs less then yours.

Rob

I also run it with FSX SP2 on a computer that's rubberband powered!

F-35.jpg

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: