Sign in to follow this  
tecto

Is it possible to add Kai Tak airport to Navigraph?

Guys is there any way to include the old Kai Tak airport to the Navigraph? Since this airport was closed some time ago it's not present in current AIRAC data :(

It's already there. I flew the PMDG B744 in there last week.

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Yes it was added within the past few months.

• Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Just enter "VHHX" as your departure or destination.  Should come up with options for both ends of the runway and a number of SIDs or STARs.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

I must check if there are matching charts on cloud.

• Upvote 1

for now, cheers

john martin

3 hours ago, vadriver said:

I must check if there are matching charts on cloud.

I still have my DoD charts from my RW flights into Kai Tak. 

blaustern

• Upvote 1

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

I haven't used Navigraph data for a couple of years, but now I have VHHX, I can't see any way of getting the navdata into the NGX without installing the latest AIRAC data from Na\vigraph. It seems a little like using  a sledge hammer to crack a walnut for one airport. I've seen some posts pointing to some link for a download but the download doesn't work. So my questions is, I see a lot of suggestions of getting AIRAC cycle 1712,,, but is the navdata for this airport only available with this AIRAC version, or will it be available on the latest cycle?

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

For anyone interested I have downloaded AIRAC  1712 and just called up VHHX after I installed it. I am using the IFLY B 737 and everything is there. I just punched in dep rwy 13 and selected the rwy 13 IGS approach. On the FMC everything is programmed with all the altitudes and fixes.  This is the way to go. All the SIDs and STARS are there to choose from. I hope this is helpful for others. Inside the zip file were many folders covering many A/C from PMDG, CLS, QW etc etc. They had it all covered even ASN LOL

Cheers 

Nelson

1 hour ago, nels161 said:

For anyone interested I have downloaded AIRAC  1712 and just called up VHHX after I installed it. I am using the IFLY B 737 and everything is there. I just punched in dep rwy 13 and selected the rwy 13 IGS approach. On the FMC everything is programmed with all the altitudes and fixes.  This is the way to go. All the SIDs and STARS are there to choose from. I hope this is helpful for others. Inside the zip file were many folders covering many A/C from PMDG, CLS, QW etc etc. They had it all covered even ASN LOL

Cheers 

Nelson

Forgive me for being a little thick, so is the Navdata for VHHX included in the latest release?

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

33 minutes ago, Rockliffe said:

Forgive me for being a little thick, so is the Navdata for VHHX included in the latest release? 

Hi Howard,

VHHX was added to Navigraph from Airac 1712.  It has been  included ever since and should continue to be included AFAIK.  It is certainly in the current one, 1808.

Jocko McIntyre and friends did up the data, and also provided a way to add it manually for a couple of addons.  But the link to his site his currently broken.

Here is the original thread about the inclusion of VHHX in Navigraph data.  AFAIK VHHX is not included in Aerosoft's airac service.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi, I can't speak for other version's but it is definitely in 1712

Nelson