Sign in to follow this  
dmarques69

World Traffic 3 trial no flights??

Im trying the WT3 trial mode and i cant get any parked plane no matter what i do...

the best i can see is one(1) plane already in route in some airports

Follow all the installation steps here:

http://www.classicjetsims.com/WorldTraffic/updates.html

And all the steps here:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/130255-no-flights-read-this/

Although i know the trial is limited to 15 flights, i suppose i would see something right?

I see in the flight info on several airports some flights scheduled to times different than mine, and all empty in the parking assignments.

Im a doing something wrong? any help would be appreciated.

Need to decide if i buy this or x-life(the free version works with no problem)

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Nobody used the trial? really :cool:

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

In order to have traffic on the ground, the airport needs to have a valid taxi network defined. Open the airport in WED and see if it has a valid taxi network with ramp starts where you would expect them to be.

11 minutes ago, sammy031 said:

In order to have traffic on the ground, the airport needs to have a valid taxi network defined. Open the airport in WED and see if it has a valid taxi network with ramp starts where you would expect them to be.

Yes i know mate, i read the tutorial up to bottom :) i tried several airports, generated the taxi network and no go, i must be doing something wrong.

Thank you

Marques

What airport are you starting at? If it is a stock one, I can try loading up there to see if I can get traffic to show. It wouldn't be until later tonight until I could try.

As i said i tried several, but the 2 that i tried most are LPPT and LPPR, being LPPT the paid version from the xp org and LPPR the default one in XP11.

Marques

I was able to see ground traffic at LPPR with the following settings.

Matched Departure Time to current Sim time as shown in the Key Command Menu - Display Flight Info for Airport

Max Number of Flight Plans - 10000

Traffic Density - 100 percent

Percentage of Gates With Parked Aircraft - 0 percent

Flight Plan Load Radius - 100 Nm

Auto-Gen Ground Routes - Checked

Auto-Gen Flights - Unchecked

Add GA Flights - Checked

Add Military Flights - Checked

Number of GA flights to add for Dep and Arrival - 140

Number of Military flights to add for Dep and Arrival - Auto

In the Key Command Menu under Enable/Disable Regions I have AFRE_Real_Traffic as the only region active.

It did take about 5-10 minutes before I saw any planes pushing back from gates. Hope this helps you some.

• Upvote 1

Thanks sammy, im going to check later with those settings.

Marques

21 hours ago, sammy031 said:

I was able to see ground traffic at LPPR with the following settings.

Matched Departure Time to current Sim time as shown in the Key Command Menu - Display Flight Info for Airport

Max Number of Flight Plans - 10000

Traffic Density - 100 percent

Percentage of Gates With Parked Aircraft - 0 percent

Flight Plan Load Radius - 100 Nm

Auto-Gen Ground Routes - Checked

Auto-Gen Flights - Unchecked

Add GA Flights - Checked

Add Military Flights - Checked

Number of GA flights to add for Dep and Arrival - 140

Number of Military flights to add for Dep and Arrival - Auto

In the Key Command Menu under Enable/Disable Regions I have AFRE_Real_Traffic as the only region active.

It did take about 5-10 minutes before I saw any planes pushing back from gates. Hope this helps you some.

Got live in LPPR ;) the problem with the paid LPPT its non complaint gates/stands and taxi routes! Purchased the product.

Thanks again ;)

• Upvote 1

Marques