Sign in to follow this  
Superluminal

Alternative to Real Traffic ?

6 minutes ago, Pluto7777 said:

Question:  Real-traffic asks if you want to download stand alone version or not ?

wich should i take ?  sorry to ask, but if my eyes still work OK, i do not see any tip in FAQ where these 2 versions are discussed....

If you have Java installed at your PC you can use the smallest Windows version (3 MB) . Otherwise the standalone version, although you better then install Java JRE first and then the small RealTraffic version.

The FAQ is about PSXseeconTraffic, not RealTraffic ...

Please start a new thread if you have a new question. This thread is about a different topic ...

I have been using PSXseeconTraffic since Nico's first release. I could not fly without it, and I will certainly be renewing my sub. The cost is less than getting my car serviced, so IMHO, I have no issue with cost.

I use FAIB, FSPXAI, FTG and UTLive. Nothing more satisfying than building fleets for ai.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

On 2/1/2018 at 9:16 AM, kiek said:

Note that RealTraffic also allows playback of historical flight data up to 48h into the past, something that was especially added upon request of user Michael (previous post).

That was upon my request I think, unless Michael requested it too. It was certainly a new idea to Balt when I suggested it..

Unfortunately, the time offset feature isn't working any longer. ("Please check back later.") I contacted the author of Real Traffic a few days ago, but he is unable to specify when it will become available again at this point 😢.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

4 hours ago, pmb said:

Unfortunately, the time offset feature isn't working any longer. ("Please check back later.") I contacted the author of Real Traffic a few days ago, but he is unable to specify when it will become available again at this point 😢.

Hello Michael,

When I had a mail conversation with Balt a few weeks ago he told me of his ideas to reduce the time shift possibility to 24 hours. This to reduce the cost and we thought that most people can live with 24 hours. Maybe that's why it is temporaraly out of order?!.

Regards,

Nico

4 hours ago, kiek said:

Hello Michael,

When I had a mail conversation with Balt a few weeks ago he told me of his ideas to reduce the time shift possibility to 24 hours. This to reduce the cost and we thought that most people can live with 24 hours. Maybe that's why it is temporaraly out of order?!.

Regards,

Nico

24 h would be completely fine with me. I really hope this feature to go online again soon.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Hi Nico, 

As to the recommendation of Michael I would install AND subscribe. 

But unfortunately all my Sims run on WIN7  and PSXT runs on WIN10 only. 

Regards

Alhard

Edited by alihor
Additional information

regards, 

Alhard,   FS-Pilot since 1980,

WIN7, FS9-FSX-P3Dv45, 3 PCs, 6 Monitors, IVAO, Helicopter, Airbus, VFR

You can run PSXT networked at a Win10 laptop. See the FAQ.

And otherwise, just update to Win10, I see no reasons why you would stick to such an old OS. Win10 is much better.

Edited by kiek