Sign in to follow this  
Fardel

Prepar3Dv4 Stuck

Hello,

Use PSXseeconTraffic a long time and I never had problems.
I began to modify the files of the various airports in the Parcked Directory,  inserting the code of the airlines and the types of airplanes.
I noticed that if the line contains a many codes (the line is long)  the simulator crashes and I must close everything.
My question is very simple:
is there a maximum number of code for each lines (Airlines and aiplanes) as in the same way in the entry atc_id of aircraft.cfg (I remember is 50)?
Thank you

Paolo

1 hour ago, Fardel said:

My question is very simple:is there a maximum number of code for each lines (Airlines and aiplanes) as in the same way in the entry atc_id of aircraft.cfg (I remember is 50)?

I am not aware of any limits, Here a working example from my liveries:

[fltsim.77]
title=Ryanair Boeing 737-800W SN Revised Logo Ryanair Winglets
model=winglets_SN
sim=FAIB_7378
texture=RYR Ryanair Revised SN
atc_airline=RYANAIR
atc_id=EI-DAD,EI-DAE,EI-DAF,EI-DAG,EI-DAH,EI-DAI,EI-DAJ,EI-DAK,EI-DAL,EI-DAM,EI-DAN,EI-DAO,EI-DAP,EI-DAR,EI-DAS,EI-DCF,EI-DCG,EI-DCH,EI-DCI,EI-DCJ,EI-DCK,EI-DCM,EI-DCN,EI-DCO,EI-DCP,EI-DCR,EI-DCW,EI-DCX,EI-DCY,EI-DCZ,EI-DHA,EI-DHC,EI-DHD,EI-DHE,EI-DHF,EI-DHG,EI-DHH,EI-DHN,EI-DHO,EI-DHP,EI-DHR,EI-DHS,EI-DHV,EI-DHW,EI-DHY,EI-DLB,EI-DLC,EI-DLD,EI-DLE,EI-DLF,EI-DLG,EI-DLH,EI-DLI,EI-DLJ,EI-DLK,EI-DLN,EI-DLO,EI-DLR,EI-DLW,EI-DLY,EI-DPB,EI-DPC,EI-DPD,EI-DPF,EI-DPG,EI-DPH,EI-DPK,EI-DPL,EI-DPM,EI-DPN,EI-DPO,EI-DPP,EI-DPR,EI-DPT,EI-DPV,EI-DPX,EI-DPY,EI-DPZ,EI-DWA,EI-DWB,EI-DWC,EI-DWD,EI-DWE,EI-DWF,EI-DWG,EI-DWH,EI-DWI,EI-DWJ,EI-DWK,EI-DWM,EI-DWO,EI-DWP,EI-DWR,EI-DWS,EI-DWT,EI-DWV,EI-DWW,EI-DWX,EI-DWY,EI-DWZ,EI-DYA,EI-DYB,EI-DYC,EI-DYD,EI-DYE,EI-DYF,EI-DYL,EI-DYM,EI-DYN,EI-DYO,EI-DYP,EI-DYR,EI-DYV,EI-DYW,EI-DYX,EI-DYY,EI-DYZ,EI-EBA,EI-EBC,EI-EBD,EI-EBE,EI-EBF,EI-EBG,EI-EBI,EI-EBK,EI-EBL,EI-EBM,EI-EBN,EI-EBO,EI-EBP,EI-EBR,EI-EBS,EI-EBT,EI-EBV,EI-EBW,EI-EBX,EI-EBY,EI-EBZ,EI-EFC,EI-EFD,EI-EFE,EI-EFF,EI-EFG,EI-EFH,EI-EFI,EI-EFJ,EI-EFK,EI-EFN,EI-EFO,EI-EFT,EI-EFX,EI-EFY,EI-EFZ,EI-EGA,EI-EGB,EI-EGC,EI-EGD,EI-EKA,EI-EKB,EI-EKC,EI-EKD,EI-EKE,EI-EKF,EI-EKG,EI-EKH,EI-EKI,EI-EKJ,EI-EKK,EI-EKL,EI-EKM,EI-EKN,EI-EKO,EI-EKP,EI-EKR,EI-EKS,EI-EKT,EI-EKV,EI-EKW,EI-EKX,EI-EKY,EI-EKZ,EI-EMA,EI-EMB,EI-EMC,EI-EMD,EI-EME,EI-EMF,EI-EMH,EI-EMI,EI-EMJ,EI-EML,EI-EMM,EI-EMN,EI-EMO,EI-EMP,EI-EMR,EI-ENA,EI-ENB,EI-ENC,EI-ENE,EI-ENF,EI-ENG,EI-ENH,EI-ENI,EI-ENK,EI-ENL,EI-ENM,EI-ENN,EI-ENO,EI-ENP,EI-ENR,EI-ENT,EI-ENV,EI-ENW,EI-ENX,EI-ENY,EI-ENZ,EI-EPA,EI-EPB,EI-EPC,EI-EPD,EI-EPE,EI-EPF,EI-EPG,EI-EPH,EI-ESL,EI-ESM,EI-ESN,EI-ESO,EI-ESP,EI-ESR,EI-ESS,EI-EST,EI-ESV,EI-ESW,EI-ESX,EI-ESY,EI-ESZ,EI-EVA,EI-EVC,EI-EVD,EI-EVE,EI-EVG,EI-EVH,EI-EVI,EI-EVJ,EI-EVK,EI-EVL,EI-EVM,EI-EVN,EI-EVO,EI-EVP,EI-EVR,EI-EVS,EI-EVT,EI-EVW,EI-EVX,EI-EVY,EI-EVZ,EI-EXD,EI-EXE,EI-FEE,EI-FEF,EI-FEG,EI-FEH,EI-FEI,EI-FIA,EI-FIB,EI-FIC,EI-FID,EI-FIE,EI-FIF,EI-FIG,EI-FIH,EI-FIJ,EI-FIK,EI-FIL,EI-FIM,EI-FIN,EI-FIO,EI-FIP,EI-FIR,EI-FIS,EI-FIT,EI-FIV,EI-FIW,EI-FIY,EI-FIZ,EI-FOA,EI-FOB,EI-FOC,EI-FOD,EI-FOE,EI-EVB,EI-FOF,EI-FOG,EI-FOH,EI-FOI,EI-FOJ,EI-FOK,EI-FOL,EI-FOM,EI-FON,EI-FOO,EI-FOP,EI-FOR,EI-FOS,EI-FOT,EI-FOV,EI-FOW,EI-FOY,EI-FOZ,EI-FRB,EI-FRC,EI-FRD,EI-FRE,EI-FRF,EI-FRG,EI-FRH,EI-FRI,EI-FRJ,EI-FRK,EI-FRL,EI-FRM,EI-FRN,EI-FRO,EI-FRP,EI-FRR,EI-FRS,EI-FRT,EI-FRV,EI-FRW,EI-FRX,EI-FRY,EI-FRZ,EI-FTA,EI-FTB,EI-FTC,EI-FTD,EI-FTE,EI-FTF,EI-FTG,EI-FTH,EI-FTI,EI-FTJ,EI-FTK,EI-FTL,EI-FTM,EI-FTN,EI-FTO,EI-FTP,EI-FTR,EI-FTS,EI-FTT,EI-FTV,EI-FTW,EI-FTY,EI-FTZ,EI-FZA,EI-FZB,EI-FZC,EI-FZD,EI-FZE,EI-FZF,EI-FZG,EI-FZH,EI-FZI,EI-FZJ,EI-FZK,EI-FZL,EI-FZM,EI-FZN,EI-FZO,EI-FZP,EI-FZR,EI-FZS,EI-FZT,EI-FZV,EI-FZW,EI-FZX,EI-FZY,EI-FZZ,EI-GDA,EI-GDC,EI-GDD,EI-GDE,EI-GDF
atc_parking_codes=RYR
atc_parking_types=GATE
description=Ryanair 737-800W Revised Livery Short Nozzle :: By: Kyle Meeks
ui_createdby=FAIB
ui_manufacturer=FAIB
ui_type=737-800W NG
ui_variation=Ryanair

Or are you talking about the Airport files? These files are not read by P3Dv4, so they cannot make P3Dv4 crash. Only indirectly. But I am not aware of any limits.

Could you please post the  PSXseeconTraffic.log of a crashed session?

Nico

Hello Niko, Thank you for answare.

I'm talking about Airport file as LIEE.txt in the Parked directory. For example

r16;39.252198;9.058978;7.1;BAW,EZY,GWI,KLM,DLH,LGL,NOS,MSA,RYR,SAS,VOE,VLG;A321,B38M,B739,B752,CRJ9,CRJX,E190,E195

The indication in the PSXseecontraffic.log is only it has lost the connection with Prepar3d.
The problem I encountered mainly with the 737 PMDG.

If the line s too long P3Dv4 freeze and I need to close the simulator

Paolo

Hi Paolo,

Run your  session again with logging of livery matching and parking checked. Then post the log file please.

Nico

This is the log file

Sat Feb  3 08:24:24 2018 (utc)
version 9.21
PSXseeconTraffic (64 bit)
for any user aircraft in Prepar3D v4
08:24:24 Start reading and processing parameters from PSXseeconTraffic.cfg

********* Parameters **********
VMRGENERATOR=
LATERAL_RANGE=50
LIMITED_VERTICAL_RANGE=0
AUTO_MODE=0
HELICOPTERS=0
LIGHT_AIRCRAFT=0
ALWAYS_ON_TOP=0
COLLISION_DET_AIR=0
COLLISION_DET_GND=1
VERSION_CHECK=1
VERSION_CHECKED_AT=Sat Feb  3 
FLIGHTPLANSFOLDER=flightplans
FLOOR_ALTITUDE_ACTIVE=0
FLOOR_ALTITUDE=0
ONLY_INJECT_WHEN_USER_AIRBORNE=0
LOG_MATCHING=1
LOG_PARKING=1
LOG_TAKEOFF=0
LOG_LANDING=0

There are 4212 airports in the internal database
08:24:24 Start reading and processing AI_liveries.txt ...

********* AI_liveries.txt summary *********
5044 liveries read from file AI_liveries.txt
14888 Registration codes for a livery
no generic Boeing liveries
generic Airbus liveries for 4 types: A342 A345 A346 A388 
no generic Embraer liveries
no generic Bombardier liveries
no generic ATR liveries
generic Private liveries for 7 types: BE20 C208 C25A H25B LJ35 LJ60 SU80 
627 unique airlines
92 unique aircraft types
Default livery set for aircraft category Heavy, type A306, num liveries: 27
Default livery set for aircraft category Middle, type A318, num liveries: 9
Default livery set for aircraft category Light, type BE20, num liveries: 14
No default livery found for aircraft category Helicopter

08:24:24 Initializing PSX server at port 10747
08:24:24 Waiting for FlightSimulator to connect ...
08:24:24 Waiting for RealTraffic to connect ...
08:24:24 Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v4 connected
08:24:25 RealTraffic connected
08:24:26 User aircraft title: Boeing 737-700NGX Maridiana Airlin
08:24:26 User aircraft model: B737,  category: M
08:24:27 User aircraft position: latitude, longitude  43.803844,11.200967
08:24:27 User aircraft at 43.803844,11.200967, close to or at airport LIRQ, dist 0.4 Nm
PERCENTAGE_PARKED=75
NUM_PARK_POSITIONS=19
08:24:27 75 % parked set for LIRQ
08:24:27 LIRQ has 18 parking positions
08:24:27 11 aircraft to be parked
AIRPORT_ALTITUDE_FEET=0
08:24:27 Connecting QNH Reader to UDP port 49004 ...
08:24:27 QNH Reader connected
08:24:27 Connecting Traffic Reader to UDP port 49003 ...
08:24:27 Traffic Reader connected
Parked static ac at g102: AFR1_   A320 M          ===   FAIB-A320-200WL - Air France
Parked static ac at g104: AZA2_   A320 M          ===   FAIB-A320-200CFM - Alitalia 'Old Color'
Parked static ac at g106: SWR3_   A320 M          ===   pirated AI program-SWISS AIRBUS A320-200
Parked static ac at g107: ISS4_   B737 M          ===   pirated AI program-Meridiana Boeing 737-700
Parked static ac at p204: CCM5_   AT72 M          =s=   similar type AT75, pirated AI program-ATR72-500 - Air Corsica
Parked static ac at p205: CCM6_   AT72 M          =s=   similar type AT75, pirated AI program-ATR72-500 - Air Corsica
Parked static ac at p209: AFR7_   CRJ9 M          =s=   similar type E145, MTP-ERJ145 - Air France Regional
Parked static ac at p301: PVT8_   LJ40 M          =s=   similar type C25A, this pirated AI program initials not allowed-Citation 1
Parked static ac at p302: PVT9_   C172 L          =s=   similar type C208, this pirated AI program initials not allowed-St Barth Commuter Britten-Norman BN-2
Parked static ac at p305: PVT10_  C172 L          =s=   similar type C208, this pirated AI program initials not allowed-HTAI BN-2 SVG AIR
08:24:29 QNH: 997 {"ICAO": "LIRQ","QNH": 997, "METAR": "LIRQ 030750Z 36014G25KT 280V030 9999 -RA BKN030 OVC070 05/01 Q0997 RERA", "NAME": "Peretola Airport", "IATA": "FLR","DISTNM": 0.7}
Parked static ac at p306: PVT11_  C172 L          =s=   similar type C208, this pirated AI program initials not allowed-HTAI BN-2 SVG AIR
EIN40G  A320 M EI-DVL  DUB->FCO === r FAIB-A320-200CFM - Aer Lingus
ROT415D B733 M YR-BGB  OTP->MAD ===   pirated AI program-TAROM Boeing 737-300
RYR8CR  B738 M EI-DCH  PSA->CRL === r pirated AI program-Ryanair Boeing 737-800 Winglets 'Bydgoszcz'
AZA9QM  A321 M EI-IXV  LIN->FCO === r pirated AI program-Alitalia Airbus A321-100 'Jeep Renegade logojet'
RYR4658 B738 M EI-FTG  BGY->BRI === r pirated AI program-Ryanair Boeing 737-800 Winglets 'U nevr Beat D Irish!'
DLH8ML  E195 M I-ADJK  FRA->FLR === r SKAYAI-ERJ-195 - Air Dolomiti
RYR4322 B738 M EI-FRO  KRK->BLQ === r pirated AI program-Ryanair Boeing 737-800 Winglets 'U nevr Beat D Irish!'
08:25:08 Sim was interrupted...
08:25:32 User closed PSXseeconTraffic, wait till all processes have stopped ...

******************** live traffic livery matching summary *****************************************
13 liveries needed, 100% were completely matched of which 85% were matched upon registration code
***************************************************************************************************

08:25:32 QNH Reader has stopped
08:25:33 Traffic Reader has stopped
08:25:34 Flight Simulator disconnected
Sat Feb  3 08:25:35 2018

What do all those pirated liveries mean? Are you sure these liveries do not make your Simulator crash? 

As a test: reduce the number of liveries to a few well known and run again.  One way to do that is to delete lines in AI_liveries.txt. Or reduce the number of entries in VMRGenerator (if you have multiple entries).

This is curious because my traffic is made up of:
- Pay FSPX;
- FAIB;
- S K Y AI program with some converted models
- MyTraffic Professional 6 for some models only

I do not understand why those referred to as "pirates" are some models of pirated AI program.

I will try to eliminate duplicates
Thank you.

Paolo

May I have a mail to send you the report becose when I post a report some item as chenged as pirates but in the original is not this.

Thank you

Please, try what I said: Only use the FAIB models and see if you get a crash or not (I don't think so ..).

2 hours ago, Fardel said:

OK I'm working for this

All FAIB and FSPXAI that are all for Prepar3Dv4

http://secure.simmarket.com/fspxai.mhtml

And for FSX.

Please test FAIB first, to check your problem.

Forget FSPXAI for the time being.