Sign in to follow this  
PaulGR

Introducing New Lufthansa Cargo Livery

Great livery! Already did some flights!

Any possibility for The new livery for The NGX?

thanks!

jeffrey jacobs

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I downloaded the new Lufthansa 777F and it looks great! I have a problem however concerning once it's downloaded the 'icon' basically goes to a blank template and I'm not able to installed it. Is this normal? The only place I'm able to download a new livery is through the operations center. Is there maybe a fix for this...like changing the 'icon' if that a possible option!

Richard Rice

Regards,

Richard Rice

2 hours ago, ricere said:

Hello,

I downloaded the new Lufthansa 777F and it looks great! I have a problem however concerning once it's downloaded the 'icon' basically goes to a blank template and I'm not able to installed it. Is this normal? The only place I'm able to download a new livery is through the operations center. Is there maybe a fix for this...like changing the 'icon' if that a possible option!

Richard Rice

Read Me file has instructions but basically you need to use operations center to install it.
Run Op Center and choose the 777, then go to livery manager, click ADD and navigate to the files you downloaded. Once you find them just click on each one and it will install.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

PaulGR,

You're a lifesaver, thanks!

Richard Rice

Regards,

Richard Rice

On 3/1/2018 at 11:04 AM, Dren Ahmeti said:

Mind doing the PMDG MD11? Bit of an old plane but still flown ;)

I don't have that bird sorry.

V3 is almost ready. Few more corrections made and some stuff added but I'm waiting for Lufthansa to come out with the revised color.
If somebody is not aware LH said they will revise the blue not to appear black in certain conditions.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png