Sign in to follow this  
Jviation

Transponder Snaps back to Standby

Hello all,

When I attempt to turn my TCAS to TA/RA (or anything different than Standby), it's glitches and snaps back to the Standby position. I've checked my chaseplane and believe I have no conflicting key commands. Everything else with the aircraft works perfectly fine. I've attached a video below showcasing my troubles

http://tinypic.com/r/9h8j6p/9

- Jordan Davison 

• Upvote 1

Any other 3d party addons besides chaseplane?  FS2Crew?

What happens if you remove chaseplane?

Dan Downs KCRP

1 hour ago, downscc said:

Any other 3d party addons besides chaseplane?  FS2Crew?

What happens if you remove chaseplane?

I run Reshade, 737 Immersion, and FSUIPC5 5.122

I removed Chaseplane, and the issue persisted. My apologies about the first link I sent, I believe it doesn't work. Here's a replacement

-Jordan Davison

20 hours ago, Jviation said:

When I attempt to turn my TCAS to TA/RA (or anything different than Standby), it's glitches and snaps back to the Standby position. I've checked my chaseplane and believe I have no conflicting key commands. Everything else with the aircraft works perfectly fine. I've attached a video below showcasing my troubles

You trying to fly online when this is occurring?

Kyle Rodgers

3 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

You trying to fly online when this is occurring?

Yes, I fly on VATSIM with X-Plane and was looking to do so with P3D v4.

I found the issue: conflicts with FSUIPC. I reinstalled it and the problem was solved. My apologies for asking about a problem that had such a simple fix, and thanks everyone for your help 

- Jordan Davison 

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:46 PM, Jviation said:

I found the issue: conflicts with FSUIPC. I reinstalled it and the problem was solved. My apologies for asking about a problem that had such a simple fix, and thanks everyone for your help 

Don't apologize. No need to. I would, however, caution against immediately assuming something is wrong with the plane. Quite often, it's some peripheral causing odd behavior. My initial angle here, of course, being some sort of online client like vPilot or Squawkbox not being run in the correct mode (not running the sim, or not running the client as an admin can cause weird stuff like you were seeing).

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers