Sign in to follow this  
Nour Ainz Gone

How to connect/install option FSLabs a320 with VATSIM on P3D v4

Hey all

PLEASE HELP :

I can't connect FSLabs a320 with Vatsim using P3D simulator, I don't know how But I know its possible.

When i get to Vatsim vPilot app on the Settings I don't find FSLabs a320 listed with the 130 other aircrafts even FSLabs a320 Installed on P3D and Launched and the Aircraft is fully ready for Pushback and Startup.

I need your help on this one because I see many videos are on Youtube using FSLabs a320 on P3D connecting with Vatsim.

I hope get responds on this one pretty soon

Thanks

Why would you want the fsl as an ai traffic model, if that's what your trying to do??? 

14ppkc-6.png

On 2/3/2018 at 11:25 AM, Nour Ainz Gone said:

Hey all

PLEASE HELP :

I can't connect FSLabs a320 with Vatsim using P3D simulator

When i get to Vatsim vPilot app on the Settings I don't find FSLabs a320 listed with the 130 other aircrafts even FSLabs a320 Installed on P3D and Launched and the Aircraft is fully ready for Pushback and Startup.

Not sure what you're trying to do, but you don't seem to understand how VATSIM works.

What is it you are trying to achieve?  VATSIM purely connects your flightsim session to a network.  You are the only person who will see your FSLabs model in the sim. Others will see a representative AI model of an A320, based on your inputted aircraft type (A320).   But it will not be the FSLabs version they see - they will see only the representative AI models they have installed on their own computers for an A320 - of which there are many).  Everyone will see different things, depending on their configuration and setup

I suggest you read the documentation that comes with VPilot and try to understand the app first before launching into VATSIM randomly.  I know it's exciting, but please understand, to at least some extent, what you are doing before flying online.

Welcome to the forums.  Alot of help is available here, if needed.

• Upvote 1

On 2/3/2018 at 11:25 AM, Nour Ainz Gone said:

I see many videos are on Youtube using FSLabs a320 on P3D connecting with Vatsim.

Try Matt Davies 'How to use vPilot & Model Match Correctly '- YouTube video

Thanks you guys, I found it i just want to connect the FSLabs a320 with Vatsim i thought I have to add it into the list of the aircraft in vPilot Settings.

All i had to do is write the type of the aircraft when connect the vPilot and in Flight Plan at Suffix select X

Thank you guys