Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

FSL A320 update coming next few days

8 minutes ago, jcomm said:

Use 2d panels only, minimize graphics in P3dv4.1 - it's a study sim / procedural Airbus sim after all....

That very same bus is a good performer in its v3 iteration, no reason it would perform any worse after the v4 transition. Obviously something got broken in the process.

6 hours ago, tooting said:

The beta testers have had the 319 a few weeks. A mate of mine has it.  Alas if its proformance that's amazing news

They don't. 

• Upvote 12

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

57 minutes ago, 238932 said:

One bad news here from andrew, but a good one on fslabs forum again from andrew. They are aiming for a release this week for the 320 for v4 update :

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/15880-no-gear-doors-sound/&tab=comments#comment-120876

Nice, good spot.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

7 hours ago, MachTwo said:

They don't. 

He must be telling me porkies then andrew

14ppkc-6.png

4 minutes ago, 238932 said:

Sounds like we're going to have to wait  for  P3D 4.2 then. 

Yup, that would be the obvious conclusion - after "connecting the dots" as Lefteris puts it. 

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Ok, so, basically, these guys are making me buy P3D v4 again :-/

Oh No... here I go again :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

On 5.2.2018 at 0:02 PM, Goof said:

I bought it for V3 back in the days, and strangely enough, it ran quite good for me on v3, it is only on v4.1 where i have the issues, and my settings are really moderate (most of the times sliders in the middle or sometimes even one below that)

Don't forget that the same slider settings in v3 result in v4 in higher settings!

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

3 things I have questions for after reading the notes.

1) The main thing I'm looking forward too from the patch is improved performance, I didn't see many changes in the notes that reflect this other than what was said in the first few sentences. I'm a bit concerned I set my hopes too high regard the performance increase.

2) All the dynamic effect additions, this is basically a free built in FSFX package by the looks of it? which would be pretty nice, wasn't looking forward to spending another £20 on that if one was made

3) Any idea what XXXX-X for XXXXXXXXXXX could be?

"your patience for just a few more days"

Wow I have wasted a lot of time this past week looking waiting for this update/release. A few more days? so given LM normal updates, then probably next tuesday then after 4.2. It also sounds like we will need 4.2 to use it, then that also means waiting for AS and everything else to be patch to work with 4.2.....So a few more days is problerly a good week at leased. 

I would be a lot more patience if you give us updates and keeped us all informed and in the picture, even just once a month. 4 months to make an update announcement, 4 months and you thank us for our patience?

Really!!! Aerosoft gives weekly updates, you give one after 4 months, think about that not from your point of view but ours. Please give it some thought because I was sure you would give us an update before christmas how silly I was. Norman and the guys on the forums are great, very helpful. You need to communicate far better and that's putting it mildly. If you cannot do this then give someone the job as a communicating person between you and your customers.

I look forward to it very much but very frustrated at the same time. My patience with your communication ran out around Christmas eve. If your communication was one tenth of how good your programing is within the A320 I would be very happy.

I love your work but your communication skills are horrific. Thats coming from a huge fan of your work. 

55 minutes ago, Litmoose said:

1) The main thing I'm looking forward too from the patch is improved performance, I didn't see much many changes in the notes that reflect this other than what was said in the first few sentences. I'm a bit concerned I set my hopes too high regard the performance increase.

2) All the dynamic effect additions, this is basically a free built in FSFX package by the looks of it? which would be pretty nice, wasn't looking forward to spending another £20 on that if one was made

3) Any idea what XXXX-X for XXXXXXXXXXX could be?

1) It's just a list, they could make apost on each one of them paragraphs and explain some of them far more. Don't hold your breath. I'm sure because what they excel at is being good at programing and am sure performance will be great.

2) yes it looks like a FSFX built in.

3) Properly A330 ^^

• Upvote 3

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

No matter the effort to inform folks, it'll always be found wanting by some, sadly. Call me biased, but Lefteris provided an impressively comprehensive update, IMHO. Can't that be appreciated for what it is?

• Upvote 1

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

4 minutes ago, RudiJG1 said:

No matter the effort to inform folks, it'll always be found wanting by some, sadly. Call me biased, but Lefteris provided an impressively comprehensive update, IMHO. Can't that be appreciated for what it is?

What effort  Wayne? 4 months!!!!, go over to Aerosofts A320, it's an update from the boss every week. Is once a month asking to much? or to much effort?

• Upvote 1